5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality power supply
I have used this item constantly since it arrived and I have not had any problems.

Greatly recommended and good price
Published 5 months ago by P. Estcourt

3.0 out of 5 stars 9V Boss ME-70 Multi-effects replacement power supply adaptor
The adapter works well enough - my only complaint is that the cable is a full metre shorter than the one on an original Boss ME-70. The quality of the cable in the wire is not as good as the original Boss unit either. I guess you get what you pay for and at 7.99 it wasn't an expensive purchase.
Published 12 months ago by Coxygoesvroom

4.0 out of 5 stars it's perfect, 8 July 2014
This review is from: 9V Boss ME-70 Multi-effects replacement power supply adaptor (Electronics)
Top marks it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality power supply, 30 Mar 2014
P. Estcourt - See all my reviews

Greatly recommended and good price

3.0 out of 5 stars 9V Boss ME-70 Multi-effects replacement power supply adaptor, 21 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not A Good Product, 5 Mar 2013
Bought this as a cheaper alternative to the BOSS PSA240 for use with the BOSS ME-70 guitar pedals. When plugged in this power supply generates incredibly high levels of hum which impact severely on the quality of the sound from the pedals. In addition my Marshall valve amplifier picks up hum from this power supply when it is several feet away. I can only assume that the shielding and earthing on this power supply is very poor.

My advice is don't buy it as the hum is severe and will impact on your sound and tone. Buy the PSA240 instead (which is what I have had to do).

5.0 out of 5 stars Roland Boss ME-70 Power Supply., 13 Jun 2012
Bought this at 30% off. I think not available now. I had an original Boss power adapter which I gave to my son for his Boss pedal. This one works just as well. The only difference is that it doesn`t have the green LED. Even at full price, well worth the investment, considering how much one would cost from Roland/Boss.9V Boss ME-70 Multi-effects replacement power supply adaptor

4.0 out of 5 stars 9v Boss multi effects pedal, 28 April 2012
Excellent adaptor and delivered well within timescale.
Only downside was when I bought the effects pedal nothing was said about adaptor not included which meant had to wait extra couple of days before I could use product whilst I ordered this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Supply, 24 Jun 2011
I have a Boss ME30 effects pedal and since the original power supply went down I have had a couple of supplies that are variable adaptors - these have died on me after a time - perhaps they weren't right! This supply works fine and I look forward to long use from it.