on 26 July 2015
It may sound ridiculous, however as a teacher red pens seem to disappear quickly and often in my classroom. This purchase was great. It's a great price as I am often back ordering more, I happy to pay and stock up. When the pens manage to stay within the class, they are of a good quality and last well over a few months (coping well with the many many books I mark each day). Nice to grip and write with. Essential for the back school order
on 7 July 2013
Good quality red pens. The box looks slightly different to that advertised, but obviously doesn't affect the pens themselves.

I bought these for marking examination scripts. The pens have a grip etched into the plastic to give a better hold and the ink in each lasts a good while. I would buy another batch of these.
on 13 June 2014
Pens are great quality & a good price. I would buy this product again without any hesitation and recommend it
on 13 September 2015
Bought these for playing bingo. Must say I've won nearly every week so they must be lucky pens. Thanks :)
on 3 March 2016
Great to find a basic set of lots of red pens for marking. Unfortunately the box was completely crushed with all of the pens falling out when they arrived making them tricky to store.
on 29 October 2014
I've just finished my first half term with these and every single one is still working properly despite tough treatment from the kids. I'll buy these again when I need replacements.
on 10 January 2016
Smooth writing from these pens. They are long lasting and have survived a month in the hands of my class. Easy to grip and write with. Would definitely buy again.
on 14 December 2015
Really cheaply made. Ok for most people but I bought them for kids to use and they fall apart in no time once the littlies get their hands on them.
on 21 March 2015
Cheap n cheerful- these pens are really smooth to write with all others in this price range are scratchy and flimsy. I will def buy these again
on 31 October 2015
The pens I received were Niceday everyday value pens, so hardly the 'Premium Quality' advertised and certainly not as per the image!