5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Holga Camera 120GCFN (120 GCFN) (Glass Lens / Multicolour Flash) (Electronics)
I bought this as a birthday present for my brother. After buying and using (after I had given it as a present) I was hooked now I use it more than he does. The build quality is not very good but that is what gives this camera the amazing ability to take pictures that are off the wall. The flash is very powerful and if in a small room may overpower the subject you are photographing saying that it works outside on a nice sunny day giving a colourful hue. We have used the standard 120n films in it which at the start was a little hard to get our heads round but there after was no problem and we have also used 35mm film without the frame for a different type of shot and appart from having to rewind the film in pitch dark turned out as we wanted.

Great product not that hard to work and very versatile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 Jan 2011
This is a great camera and I just love the individual quality of the photos it produces. I bought this for my boyfriend and he was very pleased as his old one had packed up, although it doesn't come with batteries.