5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I have liked this game since it was first released and I am very pleased that it has been made compatible with XP, Vista and Windows 7 systems so I can enjoy creating my coasters for some more years to come! There are a few changes from the original release like shadows on objects that just adds to the game effect. Really do rate this game and thoroughly recommend it.
Published on 17 Mar 2010 by Tiger

3.0 out of 5 stars Fix for those with C++ error message
If like me you installed the game and then got an abnormal termination C++ error, here is the fix:

Install and run the Securom analysis tool found here:

In the Securom tool, locate the rct3plus.exe file in the installation directory.
Click the update option and the tool will check the file and (after...
Published on 19 May 2011 by Mr. L. R. Sandwell

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good game, 4 Dec 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This game is good, but got bored after playing it like 3 times.

The high point I guess is designing the rides, and riding them.. downside you dont get ANY help on designing the rides.. except in tutorial which is minimal. I mean I tried making a tall roller-coaster... started making the incline... stopped and slid back down... it wont take you up high...

I guess its good, you can make building etc... and watch the shows, make firework displays... but frankly you need to have a real interest in roller-coasters to really love this game, as I am bored of it all ready...

great price though

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't build the most simple roller coaster, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Looks good, when I started building stuff it was fun but whenever I built it it couldn't let me open it and it gave me a very complicating reason why, I'm new to the game so I didn't understand it, if you have never played the game before DON'T BUY IT

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGAND GAME, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Why oh why aint there games like this anymore? The amout of custumization you can do especially when making a firework display! The game is 5* I used to play when I was like 12!!! fan of the first one and the sencond. 3rd is just class.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if you have a Dual-Core Processor -SECUREROM, 10 May 2010
M. Hall (Cymru) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This played the first time that we installed it, since then it produces an "Abnormal program termination" error whenever we try to play it, this may be because it has "SecureRom" protection which assumes that you are playing an emulated copy if you have a dual core PC.
I have tried to install patches but seemingly you have to be an American to get a patch that works from the Atari support site, even if you select that you are in UK. I am now going to uninstall and reinstall, if it doesn't work this time it's going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This game is great fun. Can be tricky to learn to play to begin with but otherwise its groovy. All the expansions in one set is funky too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This is a fun game and good fun. It isn't completely perfect - which is why I didn't rate it 5 - but it is still really good!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
apparently it was his best birthday present and it was under six pounds! has not stopped building different theme parks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoaster mania, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
My son can't get enough of the design interface, the types of rides and the twist and turns thrill rides.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
not what i expected, the quality was awful i dont know if it was your fault or the brands. thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin?, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
If it had been possible to give this product a NO star rating, then that is what it would have got!
Unfortunately, I didn't read all the reviews, I just wish I had done, perhaps I would have kept my money in my pocket rather than wasting it on this game.
If the system requirements are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 for this game to function then call me old fashioned if my expectations are that this product should actually function problem free, if using any one of those three.
Clearly this is not the case as a lot of users have so obviously stated. Now there may well be ways of getting the product to actually function but, why should I as a purchaser, have to go through the entrails of this product to find a way to get it to work?
If it says Windows 7, then I clearly expect to work in Windows 7, it doesn't, then therefore it's not fit for purpose.

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - Deluxe Edition (PC CD) by Mastertronic Ltd (Windows 2000 Server / 98 / Me / XP)
Used & New from: £17.92