4.0 out of 5 stars Geo wrist support
Very happy with purchase.I use it for golf as my wrist is slightly weaker than normal.Provides good support,outstanding value.
Published on 27 July 2010 by K. Satterthwaite

2.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Medical Grade wrist support
When i first received this product it was fine. Alas within a few times of wearing it , it lost its velcro grip!? Not good when you need it worn fairly tightly on the tennis court to support your wrist. I am forever checking that it is still attatched around my wrist. So i am not best pleased with it.
It is a good strong support however, and goes around the wrist...
Published on 19 April 2011 by jacksy

4.0 out of 5 stars Geo wrist support, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE Wrist Strap Support, strengthens and supports wrist tendons and muscles, used for racket sports, weight lifting even typing (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Medical Grade wrist support, 19 April 2011
It is a good strong support however, and goes around the wrist well and is comfortable too. Great shame about the velcro! I will be looking to purchase another type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, good support, 5 April 2013
I bought this for golf and works well for me, doesn't restrict swinging in any way, feels light - unnoticeable during the round. Material is not too warm would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 Feb 2014
Mr. N. Edwards "NiallEd" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have been getting some pain in the back of my hand when bending it at the wrist. I thought I would try a few types of support before going to the doctor.

The strap is easy to apply although if you want to get it really tight there is a bit of a 'knack' to it. Some reviewers have commented that it they get warm & sweaty under the strap. I haven't found this in my case and I normally sweat quite a lot. I can only assume that they are using it during some form of strenuous exercise.

As for comfort, I found that I could easily wear it for a day at a time, only taking it off for the daily bath.

Unfortunately, it didn't help my wrist problem as tightening up the skin around the wrist makes the pain more acute. However, I don't think this is the fault of the strap as it does support the wrist. Although, I do not play myself, I imagine it would be useful to tennis or squash players.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 18 Jun 2013
I would recommend it to someone that has a wrist problem and pain its a temporary relief, so see your gp And fast delivery. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well fitting, good product, 17 April 2013
Gives good support, is well fitting and comfortable. Can't really say any more, it does what it say's on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars neo, 1 Dec 2010
these do workso do give them a try . i wear mine every day and have had a big improvement

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 4 April 2014
Good support and easy to use closing mechanism but after a while the Velcro stopped working and it just pops open under pressure. I've tried washing it and lots of other things to make it work but I guess it has a definite lifespan, about 8-12 months of regular use

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Wrist Support, 26 May 2010
Mr. W. Boyce - See all my reviews
Having strained my wrist at the gym i needed to get some support in order to continue training for a charity cycle marathon. i decided to try Neo G, the price was great and when i used the support for cycling and lifting weights at the gym they offered excellent support. consequently i damaged my wrist no further and even though it has healed i continue to use the support as a precaution against a recurrence of the injury. a super product which does exactly what it says it does, i am well pleased and will recommend Neo G to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist support, 30 Nov 2010
I play a lot of tennis, both summer and winter, and also indoor short tennis, all year round. I believe it was the short tennis where you "flick" the soft ball, which one does not do in lawn tennis, that started the minor problem I had with my racket wrist. I suddenly got this sharp pain when I held the racket in a certain position when playing both lawn tennis and short tennis. I also noticed when I lefted a full kettle, or anything heavy with that hand, that the same pain occurred. I did not visit the doctor, but assumed initially it was tendonitis. I therefore bought a NEO G wrist strap several months ago now and have not had the problem since, magically! I wear it whenever I play.
Additionally, the problem with lifting the kettle has gone away..... so I must conclude that the Neo G wrist strap has done the trick.