on 23 June 2013
This is an old favourite of mine so I decided to download it to my Kindle Fire HD. Although the Kindle Fire has fantastic speakers, I was disappointed with this track. It sounded weak and far away somehow. Is it the recording itself that's a problem? I'm just not sure, but I expected better than this.
on 21 August 2014
I have always absolutely loved this track, I don't know why. There's something about that chord sequence in the chorus that I find haunting/atmospheric. Not a track you find easily so I'm very pleased to finally have it in my music collection. I didn't have any issues with sound quality, sounds as it should to me.
on 19 May 2013
It is what you expect except that the sound quality seems to be less than you might expect.

It sounds a lot better on Vimeo.
on 14 July 2013
A really good production of this song and excellent recording quality. I am very pleased now to have it in my music library.
on 11 February 2016
was trying to find song on a PhD album but ot on any, so downloaded it from this album thanks
on 24 December 2014
Haven't heard this song since the 80's - very nostalgic!
on 14 October 2015