4.7 out of 5 stars5,289
Size: PRO GOLD 1.5M(1.5METER)|Change

on 6 July 2012
I needed a lead to go from my optoma projector to my yamaha surround amp and bought a cheap one elsewhere thinking all hdmi leads would be the same. I was of course wrong. the lead I first ordered simply would not work at all. Having read some reviews for this lead I bought one and I am glad I did. The quality is amazing and most impotantly it actually works.Very pleased indeed.
on 7 April 2014
I needed a long HDMI cable for my newly purchased Benq w1070 3D projector. I certainly was not disappointed by the quality of this cable. I routed the cable through my loft as my projector is ceiling mounted. Solid firm gold plated connectors. The cable is quite flexible so not too stiff. Excellent 3D signal. Highly recommend and especially at the price.
on 7 October 2012
this cable is sturdy and looks great and its far the best picture quality of any hdmi cable weve had. before we spent £50 pound on a monster hdmi cable which was half the lenth and that was rubbish compared to this!
on 9 May 2014
No problems whatsoever with this item.

The cable coating is really strong and would be very hard to break.

I've bought more expensive HDMI cables in ASDA that have been far worse quality - a must buy.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 8 September 2015
I'm very pleased with this cable. It looks really sturdy and well-made. The cable itself is insulated with tough plastic cording. The connectors are sturdy and while attached to the cable. Each connector has a little plastic protection, which looks like quality to me. The ends are gold-plated which is supposed to give a better connection. Function wise it works. It comes with an instruction leaflet giving the specifications. I am happy to recommend this cable.
on 10 February 2013
Needed 5M hdmi cable to run from blu-ray home cinema player in TV cabinet to a wall mounted TV. Blu-ray picture quality on TV is excellent, cable also supports ARC sound playback from TV back to Blu-ray. Cable is quite thick so could be awkward if tight bends are needed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 October 2015
Very impressive indeed! I got this cable for linking computers and display monitors at home and in the workplace. It arrived in an unassuming grey plastic bag, which I appreciated, as many such cables come in frustrating clamshell packaging. Inside, the cable itself was coiled and held in place by a pair of zip ties. A specification sheet with notes on use was also included.

The first thing you will notice about this cable is its heavy-duty protection. The cable itself is weighty, with a tough, braided black fabric casing. The quality of the casing, and of the cable itself, is immediately obvious. The HDMI connectors on each end are protected by plastic caps; upon removing them, you can see the 24K gold plating on the connectors, ensuring good conduction and clear transmission of video and audio signals. The cable is available in various lengths, so no matter your needs, there's a cable to suit them! I use the 10-metre version, but you can buy cables as short as 1 metre for home use or as long as 40 metres for industrial needs.

I've used the cable for simple computer screen transmission and for high-definition video with and without audio. In all cases, I've had rapid and crystal-clear signal transmission with no issues whatsoever, even when placing high demands on the cable. I recommend it for any HDMI connection needs, from something as simple as hooking a DVD player to a television screen, all the way up to powering large screens with complex needs in the workplace.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 November 2011
This really is a quality cable, its so tough so is hard to bend into your Blu Ray player if theres not much room but its a brilliant product & excellent quality. I ordered this late afternoon & it arrived the following morning, quality service.
on 27 December 2012
It works very well and is extremely well made. Althoug I realised it was 10 meters long I had not taken in the distance that it will reach, but I should find it useful sometime! At the moment I have only used it across a room to connect a laptop to a TV but that works very well.
on 26 May 2013
I've got 3 of these at various lengths now and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a well made HDMI cable at a great price. I'm using the 5m cable to connect a Macbook to my TV and the picture quality is fantastic, delivery was very quick too.