4.0 out of 5 stars And you will know me by the trail of my feathers.......
Got this for a 1920's themed Xmas do and it was everything I needed. Yes, it did shed feather everywhere but I did put it through its paces on the dancefloor, so that's to be expected. That said, it still looked good by the end of the night. A good buy for the price.
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by Dorigen

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SINGLE USE
The box it arrived in had other items as well, but unfortunately EVERYTHING got covered in feathers because of this.
NOTE TO SELLER: Please place in individual plastic bag AND SEAL before shipping. Specially if client has other items as well on order....
Its fine for single use but you will be annoyed by how much feathers it leaves EVERYWHERE....
Published on 22 Feb. 2010 by C. Nastase

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SINGLE USE, 22 Feb. 2010
C. Nastase "P.C Fashionista" (Planet Fashion) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Feathers&fluff, 7 Dec. 2010
Lot of feathers with fluff fall out. I was planning wearing it as an accessory of my fancy dress at charity event, but I am afraid it will be too messy to wear it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Boa (Toy)
It lost lots of feathers from the moment it came out of the packet & left a slight trail of feathers after me throughout the day wearing it really but no worse & maybe slightly better than the ones worn by all the other girls. A good Boa for the price really.

4.0 out of 5 stars And you will know me by the trail of my feathers......., 28 Dec. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 May 2009
Mr. T. Jones "T Jones" (London) - See all my reviews
Feathers fall out quite easily but it's just a bit of fun and cheap enough. Perfectly fine for dressing up one night but not if you're looking for something durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good price, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Boa (Apparel)
got this to go with the rest of my outfit and it matched really well cant wait to wear it all together

1.0 out of 5 stars Feathers shed and black dye rubbed off the feathers!, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Boa (Toy)
I had read the other reviews and noted that the feathers drop, however the feather's were shedding everywhere as soon as I got it out of the packet. I needed it that evening so couldn't send it back. By the end of the evening I had black hands and a grey face where the dye from the feathers had transferred, not a good look.... I should have listened to the other reviewers!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars ROAD KILL IN A BAG, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Boa (Toy)
I ordered a 180grm feather boa, I received a 20grm bag of what I can only describe as blackbird road kill. not happy.
SMIFFYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED SENDING THAT OUT TO CUSTOMERS.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! Absoute Rubbish!!!!!!!, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Boa (Apparel)
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH! It went straight in the bin. It arrived in a crinkled horrible bag that had clearly not been treated well, and it was obvious that at least 20 feathers had already come off. I risked it and took it out and it was gorgeously glossy when I touched it, but it malted everywhere. I went outside to shake it off, and it just would not stop malting, any movement and 5 feathers came out. DO NOT BUY! I know it looks like a cheap good thing, but is not worth it, it went straight in the bin, and judging by all the reviews so did everyone's... Very disappointed...

2.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to vacuum up feathers wherever you go....., 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Boa (Apparel)
Arrived really quickly & well packaged. Purchased for a friends 1920s themed party & definitely looked the part, however the quality was quite poor & I shed black feathers wherever I went (cream carpets show up lots of black feathers extremely well), in fact it looked as though I had plucked a blackbird on the dance floor. Looks good until you want to move. I paid £4 which was ok, it's now at the bottom of the bin. Would have been disappointed if I'd paid much more.

Smiffys 50g/ 150cm Boa Feather (Fuchsia)