5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant with Baby Jogger City Select
Published 19 months ago by Nikki

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Don't buy this product - there is a design flaw. I've now tried two and on both the wheels would start spinning out making the board shake violently. You have to stop and press down on the board above the wheels. Expensive and not functional.
Published 4 months ago by Natasha Kizzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant with Baby Jogger City Select, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
My 25 month old daughter loves the glider board and it makes the pushchair much easier to push and manoeuvre then having her sit at the front and my 9 month old also seems to enjoy having a full view. As the city select has an extendable handle you only have to make a slight adjustment to your stride (I'm 5ft6). I highly recommend getting one, it is very time saving when just popping out to the park or shops. It is very sturdy and well made and the grippy platform means the child won't slide about. In short, no regrets with my purchase, I'm very pleased once again thank you Baby Jogger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
I brought this for my 3yr old who is getting too big for a pushchair now. He has used it several times & has had no problem. From a adult point of view it is very practical & easy to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt use on my City Select or Baby Jogger mini!, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
I have both the City Select and the baby jogger mini and have been unable to use this buggy board on either product. It works slightly better on the City Select as it has an adjustable handle, but on both prams it makes for an uncomfortable walk for the parent. I am 5ft 4ish and small build and found i could not walk with out kicking the board. My husband is 6ft and he was unable to walk with it on the City jogger but it was more comfortable for him on the City Select. My child who is 3 is small for her age but the handle bars were still both below her head when on the board which meant I had to have the board extended out leaving no stride room (unless I wish to walk like I have been riding a horse!). I think it's a product you really need to try out because it depends on your child's height, your height, your arm length and which sort of pram you have.

Plus notes are easy to put on and alter extension. folds up out of the way well. Nice and sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
Fab bit of kit especially if you have long arms! Love the way it folds up when not required. Bit diddly when removing in order to get buggy into car boot. Clever design and gets quicker with practice. Wheels have a weird habit of juddering like some shopping trolleys do. Have to instruct my daughter to jump on it each time the wheels go into judder mode. Otherwise 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buggy board, 4 Feb 2014
Mrs. H. Fraser "avallana" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
Great buggy board, love the fact that it clips up out of the way when the child isn't using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
My 2 year old loves this, and she can look at her baby sister while we are walking too. Fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect except for your own feet now bumping into it - everyone suffers from this sadly!, 15 Sep 2014
Katie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
Exactly what it says on the tin but one drawback is that now your feet bump into it - there is no solution for this...

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy for the baby jogger mini, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
Total rubbish, complete disappoint and not fit for purpose for the baby jogger mini.

1) the buggy board is too low, therefore unable to take full strides when walking as your constantly kicking it.
2) if you're short like me, then it's almost impossible to reach the handle bars to push! I found myself having to push leaning over from the side.
3) couldn't control the buggy as I was unable push it properly. It almost toppled over a few times!
4) very limited room for your toddler. She was unable to stand perfectly straight, creating issues with the balance.

All in all it's poorly designed and should come with a warning: do not buy with a baby jogger mini. The buggy is not compatible with a buggy board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buggyboard, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Jogger Glider Board (Baby Product)
Easy to fit and push buggy with it attached. Highly recommend as I use this on my double buggy. Worth every penny.

Baby Jogger Glider Board