Format: DVD|Change

on 4 April 2010
I enjoyed this series from the beginning to the end. Well acted and very good story lines. A television programme for the whole family. I cannot wait for series five to be released as this is not available in New Zealand.
on 12 February 2010
I loved the previous three seasons and was extremely glad when I got e-mail from Amazon that the fourth season was going to be for sale. I pre-ordered it and was waiting impatiently for it to arrive. When I saw that there was a new leading actress, I was a bit afraid whether she will manage to capture the viewer as the previous one did. But she did. I spent two evenings waching all of them. The fourth season is at least as good as the previous ones and now I will be waiting in case part five will be made. I do hope it will, as it finished the way suggesting that futher part(s) will follow. I keep my fingers crossed.
on 13 June 2010
I usually say that I don't like Africa much, but seeing this I really want to go .. I find this a clean (not sexually offensive, rude etc.), sometimes adventurous, fun, nice to look at tv series. It's not intellectual or difficult to understand, but it's easy and amusing to watch. For me the addictive-to-watch level was quite high. It's childfriendly, I would let my children (8 or 9 +) watch it.
I'm a bit sad to hear/say that the next series are due in 2011. Still far far away.

If i have to give one criticism it is that i miss English subtitles. I can cope without, but English is not my native language and sometimes the speach is a bit blurry. (But don't let it stop you from buying it!)
on 16 April 2010
This item was pre ordered and was delivered as soon as it was available--excellent service and good value.
on 6 April 2010
It was great to recapture all the enjoyment I had watching this film first time round.
on 5 July 2014
Wild at Heart a feel good series - beautiful wildlife, scenery and music. Also good to see how the series is made with the thought and care of the animals involved.
Seen the series before oin T.V. but had to purchase it on DVD! Enjoyable to watch a series without foul language !
Diana
on 26 September 2011
Absolutely brilliant. Wonderful scenery, believable characters and beautiful animals. Sometimes I feel sorry for Danny ... could he HAVE any more problems?! We can't wait to get the next series on DVD, and hopefully they'll just keep making new series. This series just gets better and better!
on 31 March 2014
Exellent,I've watched them again and again,the children like them too.im only reviewing on series even though I had four to eight all as good,but haven't the time to write this eight times ,thank you again.
on 6 August 2015
I bought this DVD to join the other series that I have purchased so that I can sit down and watch as many episodes as I like in one sitting. The dvd arrived in very good condition and very quickly.
on 17 August 2010
So pleased with this product arrived in excellent condition & we have had a lot of enjoyment watching all of the dvd's thank you very much it is my husband's favourite prgramme