5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING HDMI LEADS
Published 18 months ago by JsyMaxius67

3.0 out of 5 stars DELIVER GOOD PRODUCT NOT SO GOOD
AFTER RECEIVING A NEW TV, I ORDERED 4 OF THESE HDMI LEADS AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SHORT DELIVERY TIME. HOWEVER AFTER SPENDING TWO AND A HALF HOURS TRYING TO GET ALL OF THE FOUR TO WORK I FOUND THAT ONE OF THE LEADS IS FAULTY. NOT BEST PLEASED.
Published 2 months ago by Al

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING HDMI LEADS, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: BlueRigger High speed HDMI Cable 2 Meters (2M) - Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Version] (Electronics)
i have bought 4 of these leads and to be honest they are the best hdmi leads i have ever used.they are of a very high quality,and the ends are in molded solid plastic.they are not oversize either and they fit side by side in the hdmi inputs in the back of my sony led TV, and they are rock solid.the hdmi plugs are them self made of some high quality metal(looks like chrome)and they slip in the hdmi sockets perfectly.these leads have produced the best ever pictures i have seen out of my sky hd box and my sony bdp s5100 blu ray player.i have at times had a few lip sync issues with my sky box and now with these leads none at all.add to this the amazing low price and excellent speedy delivery service i cannot recommend bluerigger highly enough.awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars i just bought a new tv, 14 Mar 2013
full hd 1080p led only 2yrs old been using £15 cable from a electrical store c----s and a free one i got with my ps3 both no difference in quality recently my brother was given an expensive brand name hdmi lead ,for the ps3 same game similar tvs hes one is a couple of inches bigger the cable made a difference to picture quality,so bought these after the reviews on these cables as i did not want to spend £50 for a hdmi lead for the money these are brilliant hooked it to my ps3 and wow bought a new tv or at least it felt like that,defo noticable difference ,get it for your sky hd see the difference as sky give an half inch silver connector cable one side red other white ,put my old electrical store bought cable on the sky in the living room (gold plated connectors) and there is a small quality increase worth it all day long for a few quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality HDMI cable, 6 Nov 2013
This is a great HDMI cable to add to your TV setup. It is well made with thick insulation, cleanly-moulded plastic, gold connectors and an attractive design of blue banding around the ends. The picture quality is the same as with a cheaper cable, but this one feels as if it will last longer. Also 2m is a generous length if you don't need it to go too far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI cable, well made and amazing value for your money., 19 Jun 2013
Mr. Gavin J. Gibson (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
I have purchased lot's of HDMI cables over the years and I first bought one of these a few month's ago to try it.
Well I was amazed at the high quality build and performance and have since bought another six of them and they have been excellent.
You can buy HDMI cables in the shops costing £15 or more for a 2m one and the quality isn't as good as these, and for £3.99 the Bluerigger is unbelievable.
Several years ago to buy a decent one it would have cost you so much that most people would have bought a cheap cable for around £7 or less, but as time has gone on the cables have become cheaper that anyone can now buy a high quality HDMI for £3.99.
I am very fussy when it comes to things but I cannot say a bad word against this make and I highly recommend them.
The cable is fully shielded to reduce interference and to give you an amazing picture, buy one you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality, awesome price, 13 Mar 2013
Can't fault these for the money I paid. Have used them to connect PS3, HTPC & 5.1 AMP to HDTV, excellent value & quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensibly priced good quality cable, 14 Nov 2014
The cable itself is quite pliable, not stiff hard plastic like some I have bought, the material feels a decent quality, matt finish. The cable end connectors are firmly attached with no movement on the metal part of the HDMI connector where it extends from the plastic casing. I am using this to connect an HDTV to a high end graphics card in my PC. This cable supplied sound, which my previous cable did not ( a Cablesson cable, poor quality throughout, construction is shabby, it stopped working).
The cable even came in a good quality box, something I wasn't expecting, and only added to the overall feel of a well thought out and presented product. If you need a sensibly priced good quality cable, this is it.

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a very good HDMI cable which supports ARC for my TV/Surround unit, 24 Sep 2014
For the price, this is a very good HDMI cable which supports ARC for my TV/Surround unit. There's lots of expensive cable out there and I've bought a number of them. However, these fit snuggly into the sockets without wiggling, an issue I've found with a large number of cables I've tried for more money.

I would recommend these and would buy again when I require more cabling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & price Beware sheds prices from the likes of Currys, 2 Aug 2014
John FCIB (Derbys. England) - See all my reviews
spot on excellent price onlysmall gribe is on my LG 3D smart TV could do with an L at one end as the socket position means the cable can be seen a bit.
Currys sold me a £49 cable and the TV did not come with a usable one.
I tried BlueRigger because of the huge difference in price as Currys said I could return thr other one. Have not done so yet due to inertia and being busy..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, 9 Sep 2014
Seems solidly built and does the job. I like the images that show the "full metal jacket" shielding - not sure whether that's standard on other cables. I am using these cables to route video and audio from Sky HD through an AV receiver to an HD TV and it all works well as you would expect. I did notice a very warm connector on my old cable which is not happening on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Nov 2014
J. Kirby (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought loads of BlueRigger cables in the past and this one, as per all the others are as good as the ones selling for 5-6 times the price in many electrical shops. Over the 3 years I've been using them not one of the now 8 cables have failed and delivery is prompt. I highly recommend this brand and the products they sell.