4.0 out of 5 stars A great read
Kyrian of Trace has made a pact with the goddess Artemis. For one act of vengence she will possess his soul and become one of her army of imortal Dark Hunters. Who, wanders the earth destroying Daimons-a vampirelike creature. To do this he has taken on all the characteristics of a Vampire.
Over two thousand years later Kyrian is captured and knocked...
Published on 23 Oct. 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read!
The first two books in the series are brilliant, but as you read the follow up books, the stories are predictable. In some cases the author is just twisting few words, and you wonder if you really started a new book, or you read the same one you thought you finished, so thats cheek, otherwise an easy read!
Published 3 months ago by Roxy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic writer, 24 May 2011
Sherrilyn Kenyon is a very talented writer and i would recommend everyone to read it. Amazon are fantastic and i dont know what i would do without them :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar. 2013
Only read the first two books but seem a great start to a series can't wait to read the others. It's got a great story and plenty of humour

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter World Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliantly written mixing modern and ancient . The combination is unlike anything else I have read. Would highly recommend to friends

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, 24 Nov. 2010
I waited a bit between Hunger Like No Other (the prequel to the Dark Hunter series??) and Night Pleasures. I was reading another series, but then the first two of the Dark Hunter series arrived at the library, and I had enjoyed the first Sherrilyn Kenyon book I read.
I pretty much devoured this book. I really liked it. Kenyon took a character alluded to in HLNO and turned him into the main character here. I particularly liked Amanda's character, because she was a bit sassy and didn't really want to see who she really was. That allowed for some character growth at the end.
That being said, the character growth seemed a bit rushed, and when she finally gets the guts to actually DO something to protect herself, her dude comes in and says something like, "Baby, can't you let me take care of this?" And she just stands back and lets him fight. Well, I just didn't like that part. I mean, I guess I would have told him where to go and kicked the bad guy's butt myself, especially if I thought I could win!
Anyway, that was the main thing that irritated me, and why I gave this 3 instead of 4 stars. But, I still loved everything else about the book and will definitely keep reading the series. I have a feeling that it'll be all alpha males (which I don't mind at all) and irritatingly weak females (which I do mind), but it's so entertaining and the romance is just great, I can overlook that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 9 Jan. 2014
Kept my interest all the way through, excellent read. Really enjoyed the linkage to ancient Greek and Roman mythology and history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a cold night, 8 Jan. 2014
I'm a huge fan of the dark hunter series and this book doesn't disappoint. I loved reading it and its a real page turner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Mar. 2013
great story. loved the book. sherrilyn kenyon is a fantastic writer, I cant wait to read more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars More, 9 April 2015
Neelix Lee "Nelly" (Washington England) - See all my reviews
More stories of the Dark Hunter series a pleasure to read, looking forward to the next book in the series

4.0 out of 5 stars good series - easy reading, 30 Jun. 2014
Enjoyed this series and getting to know the characters - good series - easy reading

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Readable if you don't have anything else.

Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter World Book 2)