on 22 May 2010
I work in mental health nursing and work in a psychiatric hospital. Staff are not allowed to wear wrist watches, metal fob watches or necklace watches. These silicon watch covers and the watch itself are ideal as they can be sterilised and the watch cleaned so the infection control team are happy for staff to wear these. The changes of colours are great and in the psychiatric hospital we wear ordinary clothes so we can match the colour case to our clothes. We wear our watches on our key rings, or we wear them on the clips where our personal alarms are as we are not allowed to wear them on clothes or wrists. The watch itself has hands that glow in the dark so ideal on night shifts. I love the variety of colours which is why I went for this particular company as others only offer two cases or five this one offers nine. Unlike some of the other people in reviews of this item I DID NOT have two the same colour but nine different colours which shows the company reads feedback and listens to its customers. I placed my order at about 01:30 on the Thursday morning and they arrived first post on the Friday morning so very quick delivery. I have recommended this particular company to my colleagues who want one. If you are in nursing in hospitals or care homes this is ideal and if you want different colours then this choice is the best as you get more cases than the others. If I could change anything it would be to include two watches, so you can wear one while the other is been cleaned.
on 6 February 2010
Delivery time excellent, arrived two days after order. Great selection of colours, except I have nine colours different instead of ten, meaning I have ended up with two of the same colour (pink). Has a quick release in case of being attacked in hospital. This product is easy to clean which helps to maintain infection control. Really pleased with the product.
on 15 April 2010
I'm really satisfied with this product. It combines functionality with style. I think I got a great deal because the watch comes with 9 cool interchangeable colors. I also appreciate the speed of the delivery and the prompt customer service.
on 1 April 2016
I brought this as a present for a friend who was just setting off to train as a midwife, I wanted to give her a present that was fun but practical and this was the answer. The quality of the silicon is really good and the colour range was great, giving her a choice depending on her mood! Thankfully she loved it.
on 7 March 2010
Excellent prompt delivery on this item and mostly i am satisfied,but like another reviewer commented,there are 2 pink fobs,why would i want 2 of the same colour?the idea is to mix and match and vary them day by day.I will give a pink fob away to a colleague i think,thats that sorted.other than that,excellent price,variety and delivery!
on 16 June 2010
I was really impressed not only with the product itself, but the speed of delivery - after ordering it on Monday I now have my item on wednesday!
Great value for money and I would really recommend this item to other medical students and to nursing staff
on 17 February 2012
Although the colourful fobs look great, the battery (1) lasted less than a week! This has been replaced at extra cost. I guess the item spends a long time on the shelf or in transit, hence the poor life span. They do not guarantee the battery to be fair!
on 24 October 2010
It's quality is very good. The nine colors are wonderful and you never get bored of your watch.
If you are a nurse it is a very useful tool for your work, that keeps your hands free. A nice buy, worth it's money.
on 20 March 2011
Bought for my wife who is a midwife.
Arrived quickly enough, no issues with transaction; but watch has stopped working after less than a month. Poor.
on 30 December 2010
Excellent, received quickly, all colours arrived. My daughter is very pleased and can't wait to wear them on her first placement as a student nurse.