5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value functional item for running
You can pay a lot for lycra shorts, and it makes some sense if you're a cyclist - extra cushioning and the like. For running, though, these are just the job, light, non-irritating, seemingly sturdy enough, they've done me a good few runs now without any sign of chafing.

The insubstantial nature of the fabric does tend to display your goods to the world,...
Published on 26 Nov 2008 by Maclennane

3.0 out of 5 stars I looked at so many pairs of lycra shorts before buying these...
...and some of them costing upwards of £50. I bought these and they're absolutely perfect. Comfortable and they stay in place well even when sprinting, squats, burpees etc.

The only improvement would be a small pocket but at this price it's not a complaint at all. I'll buy some more now I know how good they are.

BUT.....

Now some months on...
Published on 21 Oct 2012 by Joe

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 18 Feb 2010
As i said above. I would recomend to anyone. Size large fits me fine and I am 6 ft 2 inches, Medium/slim build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts for sailing, 23 April 2010
Just got these and tried them on the water last night. All I can say is a perfect alternative to spending double the money on sailing over shorts. Still to see how long they last but the idea behind wearing over shorts is so you dont ware though your hikers and at this price even if they only last the summer its still a bargain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 1 Jan 2011
D. R. Davies "babbleman" (London) - See all my reviews
Arrvied very quickly. I am 32" waist so got the 30-32". It fits but you either wear it low on the waist or it rides well up the thigh, well above the knee. I wear them under jogs/short anyway so it doesn't affect me. As an alternative, I prefer my Ron Hills (but double the price) or you could save up for Skins (3-4 times!). All in all, as long as you are not too fussy, these are good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Good and supportive in all the right places. Could do with a more substantial waist band

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Mr. C. Gregory "Colski" (Essex, U.K) - See all my reviews
Did the job

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 July 2014
Top quality product , look awesome too

3.0 out of 5 stars Undergarment and seamed - unsuitable for rowing as bought for, 28 Jun 2014
I bought these months ago for wearing whilst on my Concept2 indoor rowing machine. I *think* the description has changed since then but I definitely got the impression that they were seamless. That feature's important to me - a seam and a long row and I end up with a rubbed-raw sore bleeding bum! Hence to date I've never worn these things whilst exercising. The box states they're an undergarment but, again, I don't think that was made clear at the time I bought them (the online description does make it clear now, I see).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 27 Jun 2014
I bought these on the back of other reviews and must say I am very happy with them for the price. They offer support on the thighs and are overall very comfortable and so far wash up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
A. Mohamood "AHSM" (London, Britain) - See all my reviews
Good shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second time lucky, 12 Jun 2014
Seem to be good quality. Seem tight but stretch well. The first pair developed a minor fault with the tightening clip, but amazon promptly rectified by sending a replacement pair which allowed me to return the damaged ones in the new packaging.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›