on 13 April 2013
I brought it for my boyfriend, very good quality and it arrived in time. After one year he still wear it all the days. I'd like to buy another one,
on 29 September 2011
My son was very happy this his present and I was delighted with the quality of the item. One very happy customer again
on 4 June 2014
You receive it as a rope and only have to measure your wrist and then tie it up to satisfy yourself. I havent taken mine off since I did it, but it would be quite difficult to do. You could also untie the string if you didnt like the feel around your wrist or something.
on 20 March 2014
Good yet it tends to slip off your wrist the the knot is not tight enough, and when it is you must leave it on there forever basicually, So it would be cool to fix that but it was awesome while it lasted! Defo worth it
on 24 April 2014
I'm ordering as a replacement that just broke yesterday after 2 years. Very happy with this bracelet, a similar one I got from next broke after 3 weeks. Sturdy, actually looks cool and lasts a while.
on 20 September 2011
This bracelet was very nice and well made except it did have a few major problems. First of all the colours were wrong, instead of being the rasta green yellow red it was yellow green red. Another problem was the bracelet was that the ropish material at one end started to get off therefore the bracelet nearly broke. I would give the bracelet a 3/5 since the colours were wrong and the bracelet started breaking off.
on 17 July 2014
I like the bracelet a lot but I was sure how your tie it so I just double knotted it and cut the strings off. Now if I take it off, I won't be able to get it back on.
on 11 July 2014
Did what was required
on 27 August 2015
incredibly well crafted piece, especially for the price. Can't go wrong here - would definitely buy again.
on 8 December 2013
bought as a gift for a teenager who really likes it. easy to tie up and slip on and off. very durable