5.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty!
Brought these as a gift for my boyfriend who has recently become obsessed with origami and he loves them. A few of the illustrations are a bit hard to understand.. we can't make the piano between us at all, but other than that, these are a great idea, a perfect stocking filler.
Published on 22 Sept. 2012 by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but a bit of a dissapointment
Disappointingly there are only actually instructions for 10 origami models on these post-it's and they are just repeated throughout the pad, and some of the instructions aren't that clear and they don't work that well as post it notes as the instructions are on the non sticky side which doesn't give you room to write.

However I still like the idea and they make...
Published 22 months ago by T. Doyle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but a bit of a dissapointment, 15 July 2013
T. Doyle "devil_tez" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)

However I still like the idea and they make a good novelty gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok as sticky notes, but not ideal for origami, 20 Sept. 2014
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
I bought these sticky notes as an additional, fun Christmas gift for my Mum, who is interested in origami. The sticky notes themselves are great for note-taking, but are a bit small to use for the origami attempts themselves. The instructions printed on them are also quite tiny and not always very simple to understand. This product is a great idea in theory and, for the price they are presently selling at (£2.00), they can still make a fun stocking filler, but they sadly didn't fulfil all of my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty!, 22 Sept. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars shocking quality, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
I bought these the other day and was shcoked with how bad the quality was, especially after seeing the reviews on here, I leave many reviews about products and honestly would not buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
I really love these sticky notes.
Admittedly I found some of them really tricky and it would be much better to get a larger piece of paper to play with. Also, I found it trick to use the sticky notes for their intended purpose as I didn't actually want to write on them.
But they were really fun and still amuse me greatly whenever I see them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, disappointingly carried out, 3 Feb. 2015
M. Lewis "Tillythecat" (Hove) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
Not really worth the money. There's only 10 origami models, (repeated 10 times). I thought there would be more than that - at least 20. Nice idea but disappointingly carried out (a bit like the Suck UK lamp I bought...) With both items I would have been prepared to pay more and have more substance/size.Shame as nice ideas...

5.0 out of 5 stars quirky, 4 Mar. 2011
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
got this as a gift for my bf at christmas. he loved them. some of the instructions are a bit hard to follow and take some working out but when the are made they are very cute and fun to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oragami fun!, 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
These are great fun, I put them on my desk at work and used them in my free time just to mess around with and it's great, some of these are a little bit difficult because of the instructions not being the best but a quick look on the web and you can see exactly what the instructions mean.

Must have any work desk in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
Great, but a bit too advanced for the person I got them for... They still love them, but they've been using bigger bits of paper, rather than the sticky notes, in order to make them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SUCK UK Origami Sticky Notes (Office Product)
Does what it says. There are 10 fun models you can make and 100 sheets. They're the same size as regular post-its. Rather good value for money I think. I do like Suck UK products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›