• ONE

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 20 January 2010
Yes I am 40, but I have become indoctrinated with this "music" through going to the gym - subsequently, this is a brilliant "album" for workouts or just being happy - stuffed with loads of great songs from people I have no idea what they look like, some of them even have words - really good would recommend.
on 21 January 2011
One of my highest played albums on my iPod touch. An excellent well thought out mix of tracks unlike other compilation albums that just go for the bog standard same old stuff that gets played ont he radio again and again. I love it......
on 3 July 2012
MOS put some great compliations together and this ones particlarly brilliant. Its the one you wish you'd had the time to build yourself, great 80s, 90s & 00s tunes,(I think), treat yourself, you'll love it
on 11 February 2016
The old ones r the best I love it.
on 5 June 2016
Great!
on 3 January 2010
I like my dance music and as the mid 90's and early noughties where my era I thought that this would be right up my street. It is - But I've compiled all the "classics" (what I think are good ones) and stuck them onto a single disc/playlist. Wait until it is cheaper would be my advice or buy the songs you want separately. Of course this is based on my own personal tastes. As a guide to what I like for comaprison...Rhythm is a dancer = TUNE!