5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib
I wanted to try out a pair of bibs as I was bored with the rising cycling top exposing my builders crack on long rides, so I took the plunge with these bibs. First impressions are how comfortable they are. I was a little nervous they would be to long or tight around my front bum, but they fitted perfectly.

On the bike they supported me in all the right places...
Published on 21 Sep 2012 by Mr. G. Sorce

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts
Not a bad product although some of the stitching is not well finished. They will do the job for my road bike on the Mag Turbo Trainer in the garage. Not bad for the money; does what it says on the tin!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Scotjock

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib, 21 Sep 2012
Mr. G. Sorce - See all my reviews

On the bike they supported me in all the right places and I'm very happy with them. Not sure how much better more expensive items are but these are great for what I do. I can't comment on the actual reliability of the fabric as they've only been through the washing machine a few times, lets wait for at least 50 washes.

Another bonus addition is that you can use them in the bedroom and pretend to be a 70's wrestler!! My Mrs likes that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort indeed, 12 Nov 2010
Matt Emulshun (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This is the first time I have purchased a bib front cycle short and I have to say they are extremely comfortable. One of the main impressions I got from these bib type shorts was that the back extended under my top which stopped draughts and the cold across my midriff.
So I would look again to buy this type of cyclewear for winter riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's bib shorts, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Tenn-Outdoors Men's Bib Front with Moulded Pad Cycling Shorts (Sports Apparel)
Brilliant item and great value.

I cycled 300 miles from London to Amsterdam and they performed much better than I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Aug 2013
I found this product to be of good quality at a reasonable price. The sizing might be on the small size so best get a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars London to Brighton bike ride, 28 Jun 2013
Brought these for hubby. Arrived very fast, for the price they were perfect comfortable around the stomach kept his back warm. wash up well very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 29 Jun 2014
Got these as was constantly having issues with catching my shorts on saddle, when setting off from junctions or lights. These are comfortable and completely solved my remounting issue. I'm 6'1" and a 38"-40" waist, I got an XXL based on other comments about being snug, but found my pair to be very generous in their fit.

They felt a reasonable quality for the price and suspected they may have lastest quite a while - had they been given the opportunity! Unfortunately, after only a few weeks of ownership a Peugeot 208 decided not to respect my right of way on a roundabout, leaving me severely bruised, totalling my bike and (unfortunately, and as expected) proving these shorts don't stand-up well to rapid contact with the road. Luckily I was wearing a 2nd pair of shorts underneath to save my modesty.

I'll definitely be ordering a replacement pair of these, as soon as her insurance coughs up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn Mens Bib Front Cycling Shorts, 22 April 2012
Bought these bib shorts for my teenage son. They are an excellent buy at this price. They are a good fit (he is young and slim though!).

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts, 25 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 29 Sep 2014
Being nothing more than an enthusiastic amateur cyclist and not wanting to spend £££s from day one on kit, I must say I’ve found the Tenn stuff to be great quality and amazing value for money compared to other brands.
The fit of this is absolutely fine for me, no problems with loose legs and, yes, without a jersey over the top, the look on a larger frame like mine is deeply comical. But it does the job very well; no ride up, no rubbing and everything stays exactly in place.

One word of caution: because everything does stay in place once you get riding, make sure the padding “down there” is in the right place with some careful material adjustment before setting off. First time, my front bits were more than adequately covered but the bum pads were too far forward, so I ended up not being that much better protected than if I was bareback, as it were. Short of jumping off mid-ride and making some very embarrassing tweaks at the side of the road, I had to suffer a bit of discomfort until home. Second time out though, all good.

Washing restores them to original condition so far. It really does pose the question, why would you spend five times (plus) more on kit when this does such a good job?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of bib shorts at a decent price, 24 July 2014
These shorts are comfortable and of reasonable quality, though the stitching could be better. As expected the inside pad makes riding a road bike a lot more comfortable than normal clothes would do.

Sizing for me was spot-on - I purchased medium, being 180cm tall and weighing 74kg. The fit for me is neither too loose, nor too tight.

The reflective decals could be better, though I dont expect to ride with this pair of shorts during dark winter rides. The yellow panels on the legs gives that extra bit of visibility during daytime rides without having to resort to wearing just hi-viz clothing.

At the price of these shorts I will (have to) buy these again when eventually and inevitably the stitching fails...