on 30 September 2010
As a hobby, I make my own greetings cards and found this card stock great for creating special occasion cards and wedding invitations. Will definately buy this product again from the seller. Great quality and good value for money.
on 29 April 2013
This paper not to thick for printing and not no hammered as then it's to hard to print, I'm delighted with this product great value for money
on 3 May 2013
Perfect for my greeting card projects. The finish on the card is very smooth and will easily take all kinds of glues and adhesives and the colour is lovely, not too bright so it will somfortavly sit with a great range of other colours.
on 5 April 2016
High quality lovely paper. Unfortunately too thick to feed through my home printer and I've been unable to use it for my name place cards.
on 7 February 2014
Excellent product and prompt delivery. I required it for my wedding invitations and it couldn't have been more suitable or better quality
on 22 October 2014
This paper looks soo nice! I am going to make a nice cards for upcoming Xmas and not only.
Recommended!
on 19 September 2014
Used this card to make my wedding stationary, was great and printer friendly.
on 19 October 2014
Good weight card which is lovely to work with. Will be buying more!
on 31 August 2015
Lovely quality, Made all my niece's wedding invites with them
on 4 May 2016