5.0 out of 5 stars I now have wash and go hair!
Published 17 months ago by Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
ok.
Published 1 month ago by Nay's Nanny

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have wash and go hair!, 25 July 2013
Errm Wow! I have naturally black, but rapidly greying hair that has been bleached white on top (to hide the grey!) I spent 15 years crimping it and a further 15 (ehem) straightening it. I went on a short break a couple of weeks ago and forgot my straighteners, thus revealing my naturally curvy hair (the shame and the horror). My Husband thought it looked nice and daring to display my curls to my work colleagues they said it was lovely and I looked younger, so on that note I proceeded to find a conditioner that didn't weigh my hair down and kept the curls...to no avail until I tried this. I am stunned! It smells like a salon conditioner, not really sweetie like others have said and my hair is conditioned but not obviously, or weighed down, the curls just seem to fall correctly is the best way I can describe it, with no frizz and after the battering my hair has had that is amazing. I now have wash and go hair :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conditiober, 16 May 2013
Rosana (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this along side some Deva curls, products. And Tigi conditioner works so well with my hair. On the plus side it is priced very reasonably (unlike Deva products) so I will be buying this conditioner again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good conditioner, 25 Feb 2013
I have curly hair and find it hard to find a decent conditioner. This one does what it says on the tin. My hair is nice and curly with now frizz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic conditioner for my curls!, 24 Dec 2011
Scottish Girl (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I started using this conditioner along with the shampoo and Curls Rock Amplifier. It's absolutely brilliant and I can say that having used literally hundreds of different products on my curls over the years. A little goes a very long way and it instantly smooths and detangles. It's excellent and I will definitely continue using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product would definitely recommend, 15 Feb 2013
My boyfriend and I both use this as we have wavy hair. It's a good product does what it says on the bottle and at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice hair conditioner., 27 Jan 2014
I really like this conditioner, as it suits my unruly wavy hair. I bought it to take on my hols as I am fed up with trying to straighten my hair while I'm away,as it never feels right, due to humidity. So thought id buy this to tame my waves instead. Ive only used it at home up to now, but my hair is a lot tamer and waves more defined and a lot softer. Will buy again. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Dec 2013
My son and daughter-in -law love this product. Found it really difficult to buy this year as I think it is a discontinued product.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 29 Aug 2012
I bought this for my husband and daughter who both have dry curly hair. My husband whinges about every shampoo and conditioner the hairdressers get him to buy for £15+ a bottle which still leaves his hair dry, frizzy and unmanageable. this actually got a good feedback from him which is a miracle to my ears!! the first product hes liked in over 5 years of searching!! great value for money, will defo buy again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 Nov 2011
Really nice hair conditioner especially for curly hair. I used a 'standard' conditioner after I had run out of this one and realised it really didnt hold the curl in my hair. So am planning on sticking with this conditioner.
Good value and very timely delivery on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than anywhere else, 13 Jan 2014
Bulk buy this.Love this conditioner, use it as a leave in conditioner also instead of styling product. It's the only conditioner that tames my coarse dry hair into soft shiny ringlets,and I've tried all the expensive ones too.

Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner