Size: 15kg|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 September 2010
I really hate wet dog food. It smells, it is sticky and it gets all over the place with a puppy. Not only that, you are paying for the high water content in it.
Therefore, my dogs are fed on dry food.
I got a new puppy, and thought I would try this food to see if he liked it, and he did, at once.
You place the kibble in the bowl and (IMPORTANTLY) soak it in water till it is soft - I use warm water as it seems to soak in that much faster. Then you give to the puppy and watch him empty the bowl!
The reason for soaking is so that the kibble does not swell in puppy's stomach, as this can cause all manner of problems. Presoak and there is no swelling , puppy will stop eating as and when he is full.
The food itself loks fine enough, although I confess to NOT actually having tried it myself, and it has a reasonably pleasant scent when warm water is added to it.
Furthermore, at the other 'business' end, the smell is not that bad, I have smelled far worse, and for this alone, the dog food is worth it.
Good value for the pack and if you want to continue feeding with the same brand name, then there are a variety of flavours.
on 9 January 2014
My puppy loved this food, she could not get enough of it and she was able to start eating this with no upset to her stomach which we had experienced with other puppy foods. I highly recommend this food.
on 11 January 2016
Great food for BICHONS FRISE DOGS they tend to have tummy upsets easy. This stuff works no run at all but you have to keep to it and watch the amount of treats to prevent tummy upsets .The more bigger bag you buy the cheaper it is. If you have problems with Bichons or other small breads try this. It works I tried a lot of others before being recommended this by a Bichon breeder.
on 16 September 2013
he loves all JW foods and we are happy feeding him it as it is quality food not junk ! The physio told us a leading cheaper food is 'Mc Donalds for dogs' we changed it when we adopted him. Everyone can see the difference in him !
on 16 April 2013
Have a tiny Yorkie pup who wasn't a terrific eater when I got him. I've now tried him on these and he absolutely loves them. They're also a really tiny size for his little teeth. Will defo be buying more from this range. Very impressed
on 30 October 2013
Great puppy food .Our Cocker spaniel puppy loves it .Good price too . Just perfect for energy ,growing and a lovely shiny coat.
on 7 February 2014
When we picked up our pup on the Friday and he had diarrhea quite bad, by Sunday morning he was back to normal. He loves his food and mixed with a sardine he can't get enough of it. Highly recommended
on 22 May 2013
Puppy has loved the food, she's grown fit and healthy with regular firm stools. My only wish was that I could have worked out a spend and save that allowed me to order this for a set time then move onto junior followed by adult. Great food and worth the money :)
on 8 May 2015
James Wellbeloved puppy food is a great natural food which will help your puppy grow up big and strong. Over the years we have had a few puppies and all have thrived on this. Its a little pricey but it gets eaten and rarely any wastage - good quality food.
on 26 January 2015
BEST puppy food on the market. Sustains puppy through growth period, maintaining a healthy weight. Great level of protein in this food, which is super important for a growing puppy. Coat is super shiny, and soft on this food, lovely bright eyes too, and healthy colour of tongue.