‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best buny food!, 10 Aug 2011
S. Riddell (n.ireland) - See all my reviews
i feed my daughters 2 netherland dwarf rabbits on this food and they love it. This food was recommended by my local vet as the nuggets stop bunnies feeding selectively as they do with the muesli type foods. I would highly recommend this food as they dont miss out is essential nutrients needed for growth and wellbeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Crazy bunny!!!, 24 July 2012
My little mini lop bunny goes proper CRAZY for these. He'd be so excited running around it (and me) impatiently waiting for me to open and refill his bowl! This was recommended by my vet as I initially was using a different brand when he was a little baby and the pellets were too hard for him and he fell sick. This one is very crunchy and puffy kind which will be easier to chew and has everything your little bunny needs! My bunny is healthier and funnier than ever now with this! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars MY RABBITS SEEM TO LOVE IT, 25 Dec 2012
I haven't tasted it myself but the rabbits certainly do love the taste and pellet size. I have tried them on other brands and the larger pellet size in the adult excel food. Great price as well have this monthly subscription and save even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Rabbit Food, 8 Dec 2012
Its rabbit food
The Rabbits likes it, soooooooooo it must be A Okay
Yum Yum Yum
Good for Bunnys Tum

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived fast, 10 Jan 2012
the nuggets are good so rabbits cant be picky. I placed my order on sat night and got them this afternoon (tues)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, massive bag., 2 Mar 2014
Buns love this food, they get just enough and always come running for it. This is a massive bag, approx 1m high so takes up a bit of space. But with 2 rabbits it has lasted ages! Good price compared to pet shops and have had no issues with it. Although it did come in a HUGE box that was left with our poor neighbours as we weren't in for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 Dec 2012
Excellent item, it gives my rabbit all the nutrition he needs and he can't just pick out what he likes so there is never anything left in his bowl, excellent value for money aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excel Rabbit Junior and Dwarf = Fantastic Nutrition!, 30 Oct 2012
Great Value and Quality Vetenary Rabbit food. Best for your Bunny and best for your pocket! - At a great price on Amazon - Provides the best nutrition for your Bunnies and Handy Deliverys straight to your door! Love it on Subscribe and Save! A*

5.0 out of 5 stars well wroth cost, 28 April 2014
After getting this relise I order the wrong size but then the rabbits still eat it, I'm disabled and would be a problem for me to get home, and all my pet foods I order from amazon as it's a fair price and at times free delivery and here next day. I will always get my pets foods from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality junior and dwarf rabbit food, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Excel Rabbit Junior and Dwarf Tasty Nuggets 10 kg (Misc.)
my netherland dwarf rabbit had not been eating all his food so I decided to change him on to this and he loves it and gets excited when I come to feed him everyday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›