Size: 15kgChange

on 28 May 2013
This is my dog's favourite food. She loves it with a little warm water, to bring out the flavour and eats it without hesitation.
on 17 May 2013
Never refused when eaten dry or moist. No adverse effects after eating this product hopefully contains all the nutrition necessary
on 22 April 2011
Toffee, my chocolate labrador has a very sensitive tummy. He has been very ill at times, all because of trying to find a food that he can cope with. My vet suggested several foods, all supplied by him, at VERY high prices. I looked at other foods, this James Wellbeloved rice and kibble sounded good, so I, well Toffee tried it. All good, he scoffs the lot, he hasn't had any adverse affects or tummy problems, I'm pleased because it suits him, and the price is very good. Ordering the next bag soon.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2014
My golden retriever now aged 7 has had food intolerances since 6 months of age. On recommendation from our vet I have been feeding her on James Wellbeloved for over 6 years - happy healthy dog!
on 17 October 2013
I and my dogs love this product and I have no hesitation in reordering it for them. I think I should try another flavour sometime tio make a change for them.
on 9 May 2014
Being fussy eaters dogs can chop and change. My dog now prefers the James Wellbeloved pouches, but I'm sure that she will again become a kibble eater. The vet recommended this named product because of its lack of additives which had with other foods caused itchiness and weight gaining problems.
on 13 May 2014
WE HAVE USED A POPULAR BRAND OF DOG FOOD FOR THE PAST40 YEARS AND ALLWAYS HAD BASSET HOUNDS THIS IS THE BEST FOOD FOR THEM THIER COATS ARE VERY HEALTHY AS IS THERE GENERAL HEALTH I GIVE IT 5 STAR AND CAN RECOMEND TO ANY OWNER WHO HAS THE HEALTH OF THERE DOG AS A PRIORITY
on 7 October 2013
I asked Daisy, our Dalmatian what she thought of the Turkey & Rice Kibble. I have translated her reply and in short she is delighted with it. She can't wait for meal times and has that satisfied dog look having eaten it up in short order. Reasonably priced as well
on 18 December 2013
My dog LOVES this food and his condition, coat, energy has improved massively since being on this food. We are converted!
on 30 June 2014
GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY , MY BEARDED COLLIE IS MUCH HEALTHIER ON THIS FOOD , NO MORE DRY ITCHY SKIN AND EARS WHITCH MEANS LESS SPECIAL BATHING AND OTHER MEDICATION , I WILL BUY MY 3RD BAG WHEN IT IS ON OFFER FOR SAME PRICE .