5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on 22 April 2011 by P. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars goodvprice used to be
Dogs loved this food until it stopped being on frequent delivery
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2011
P. Hall "paul" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
Toffee, my chocolate labrador has a very sensitive tummy. He has been very ill at times, all because of trying to find a food that he can cope with. My vet suggested several foods, all supplied by him, at VERY high prices. I looked at other foods, this James Wellbeloved rice and kibble sounded good, so I, well Toffee tried it. All good, he scoffs the lot, he hasn't had any adverse affects or tummy problems, I'm pleased because it suits him, and the price is very good. Ordering the next bag soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 28 May 2013
This is my dog's favourite food. She loves it with a little warm water, to bring out the flavour and eats it without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing dog food, 26 Aug 2012
Alsatian1 (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
Working for an assistance dog charity I understand the importance of a high quality diet for dogs. My dog was having quite bad skin issues which improved with special shampoo and conditioners but didnt go entirely. After swapping her onto this food her skin has never been better. The quality of the protein shines through in the fact it actually smells like turkey, most dog foods smell like cardboard. Nettles are included in the ingredients which are a natural antihistamine and this I'm sure has an effect on her grass related allergies. Brilliant food, would reccomend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't eat it !! Amber says she loves it, 17 May 2013
Never refused when eaten dry or moist. No adverse effects after eating this product hopefully contains all the nutrition necessary

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutritious & easily digestible, 25 Dec 2010
Sentinel (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
When we first got our lurcher from a rescue centre, she was unable to tolerate most conventional dog food, and it became dispiriting/worrying as it returned from one end or the other. This dogfood was recommended to us, as a non-allergenic, gentle to digest dry protein biscuit, and we've never looked back. It's packed with good stuff; more importantly she loves it, and can digest it without any problems. Her coat has always been in excellent condition on this diet, and a sack lasts for a good while. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars He Loves it, 27 May 2012
To be honest my dog eats anything! But he really loves this. He reminds me every morning and evening that it is time for his food!
The very best thing is that AMAZON deliver it straight to the door!
I have now put it on "subscribe and save", so I don't forget to order it! It will be delivered to me every 2 months, and I will get a discount on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog, 5 Jan 2014
My golden retriever now aged 7 has had food intolerances since 6 months of age. On recommendation from our vet I have been feeding her on James Wellbeloved for over 6 years - happy healthy dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it., 16 Jun 2014
My poor pouch now has a Liver compliant. And I asked the vet if I should change her food, I told her what she was eating and was told that the food was way to high in Fat content.
James Wellbeloved was one of the recommendations.
And she loves it.
It maybe expensive, but personally myself. I will not eat Asda Smart Price Foods, my food is labelled, so why should I expect my pouch to eat cheap...

5.0 out of 5 stars JWB Turkey and Rice 15kg, 17 Oct 2013
I and my dogs love this product and I have no hesitation in reordering it for them. I think I should try another flavour sometime tio make a change for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic food, 18 Dec 2013
My dog LOVES this food and his condition, coat, energy has improved massively since being on this food. We are converted!

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg