5.0 out of 5 stars Wellbeloved
We have always used the James Wellbeloved range as our Westhighland Terrier has been intolerant to most foods since maturing to adulthood. We switched from the Turkey and Rice Kibble to the Duck and Rice, as it has ALL irratants (sugars etc...) taken out. What a difference this made, the episodes of colitis are less - caused we believe only by stress now.

In...
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by PJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Kibble too big for my miniature dachshunds
Bought this as an alternative and cheaper option than royal canin. The kibble was too big for them and they kept leaving it, so its back to royal canin
Published 10 months ago by cindy macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellbeloved, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)

In the morning I soften a small portion of these biscuits in boiled water so that when we return from our early morning walk he can have something warm too eat (and filling becuase they swell to more that twice their size) I mash it with a fork and it looks like meat. He loves it! In the afternoon he has them dry (bigger portion)so that he can really crunch them with his teeth.

At Christmas and on Birthdays (including his) we wrap some of them up in paper because he loves to unwrap presies, including ours! And yes of course we buy him toys as well, he is after all part of our family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food for my German Shepard and Westie., 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
I buy 15kg every month, both of my dogs one very big the other very small, love this food. I have no issues with upset stomachs or skin problems. Both were a problem in the past. My huge white German Shepard was a rescue dog that came with a digestion problem. He was terribly under weight and didn't appear to be able to gain any weight until I put him on James Wellbeloved. He's fine now, and 12 month later looks absolutely fantastic. Our little five year old Westie always suffered with skin problems. I just fed he with the same food and within three month the skin problems just got better. Its not a cheap food, but it is good and I don't have the vets bills, (touch wood) that I had in the past. Try it for a month and see how you get on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always excellent, 12 July 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
Quick delivery and the best price as usual. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Info behind the brand, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
That is the Food I have been buying for my pets, as it was recommended by the Vet.
However, I won't be buying it no longer as I read on the internet that it is not BUAV approved as there are some doubts if they practice with animals, and i mean, not home animals.(just check the internet for more information if you are interested)
I sent them an email explaining this matter and I did not get a reply. That made me suspicious that what I read could be true, so I will buy a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellbeloved indeed, 5 May 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
My friend swears by this stuff and his collie looks wonderful on it. I've tried it and agree with him. Looks and smells decent and good value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Economical way to buy good quality dog food., 24 April 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
Great having it delivered to my door. Good price with 15% off having 5 items from Subscribe & Save. My border collie loved it as a change from the fish or lamb. Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten free, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
My dog has always been fed on this . As a German Shepherd she has the sensitive tummy and this has always been good for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble Dog Food, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
Please see my earlier James Wellbeloved review, where our vet complimented us for feeding our Labrador James Wellbeloved dog food.

5.0 out of 5 stars doggie goodies, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
My dog a cocker spaniel loves James Well beloved food he tells me its food time and never leaves a biscuit never as a dickie tum which is great

5.0 out of 5 stars JamesWellbeloved dog food, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg (Misc.)
Thanks so much for delivery of dog food. Much easier than going out to buy. Will definitely use you again, next time we need food for our dog.

James Wellbeloved Adult Duck and Rice Kibble 15 kg