5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent
A friend gave me as a gift as I had run out of my regular perfume. It's all I use now, a lot of people have thought that I was wearing Gucci rush, it's a bargain that can't be missed.
Published 22 months ago by Charlotte Rowley

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Really didn't like this perfume, didn't smell like Gucci more a horrible musty smell
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Jean Yves to Go Parfum de Toilette 50 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, happy life., 3 April 2014
Saw this scent, read the reviews and when I saw people saying it smelt just like Gucci Rush thought I'd order a bottle for my wife.

It really does smell just like Gucci Rush. Both myself and my better half are fussy gits and had she of known she was using an under £5 bottle of perfume before she tried it she wouldn't have touched it.

The longevity of the scent is amazing for a sub £5 EDT.

Ladies should try it and a note to the chaps, would make a really good present on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell alike!:), 15 Sept. 2013
Arrived well packaged and on time:)
REALLY does smell like RUSH by gucci!!
I was amazed at its quality abd how it developes on the skin and lasts well!
Jean yves cosmetics does a wude range of
Other 'smell alikes' and they really are good
So i will order again from them:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent smell alikes ..., 2 Oct. 2013
I've really enjoyed these fragrances, the positive feedback before purchasing was helpful and accurate. Cheap, cheerful and a striking similarity to the high street big brands ... Perfect for anyone on a budget .... I would recommend to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 14 April 2014
i chose this perfume at random due to the price and comments and have not been disappointed. it smells gorgeous and does last, for a copy of rush by gucci it is extremely good. will definitely buy this and other products in this range again the price is a big bonus too. Do not hesitate to buy this product and from this seller, arrived within 2 days of ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my faves., 19 Jun. 2014
Really like this fragrance. It is very long lasting on me and remains true all day, no need to top up at all. It's quite a complex and sultry smell, but light at the same time if that's possible. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars woweee, 8 Jan. 2014
This is just the same as gucci rush what an amazing scent. It lasts for ages and I have had compliments on how good it smells whilst wearing it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous!!, 17 Dec. 2013
When I wear this perfume I often get compliments so I wear it more often than i would if it had been expensive!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 6 Oct. 2013
arrived in 2 parcels able to fit in mail box i like a bargain just to keep in the drawers in case i need a gift for someone

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend. The Service was superb & a really great ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Fabulous item - identical to Gucci Rush. I put the 2 on & you could not tell which was which. Highly recommend. The Service was superb & a really great price.

Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Jean Yves to Go Parfum de Toilette 50 ml