5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Skin in a Bottle
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Mrs. S. M. Ralph

3.0 out of 5 stars This has quite a strong almost antiseptic smell at first ...
This has quite a strong almost antiseptic smell at first which then wears off. I also find it a little sticky.
It's okay but I wouldn't buy it again.
Published 9 months ago by Manx4

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Skin in a Bottle, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: JESSICA Hand and Body Moisturising Emulsion 458 ml (Personal Care)
I have been using Jessica products for a while now and this is my fourth large bottle of Body and Hand Lotion,it is simply the very best a woman can get. I have small bottles everywhere as I use it throughout the day.It not only smells heavenly but my skin is smoother,softer and in fabulous condition for my age (54). If you are not sure try it and I promise you will be back for more :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 9 Oct 2013
I only found out about Jessica products in July, when I had a manicure at a spa. I got a sample size tube of the hand & body emulsion, and was immediately impressed by the quality. Very rich, without being greasy, I noticed a difference in the softness of my skin within days, even the skin on my elbows, which is why I bought the 458ml bottle. This is going to last a very long time, as one pump is enough for both hands and arms. Excellent quality and value for money, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all Jessica Products, 12 April 2013
Posy (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I use this in conjunction with the hydracreme moisture for hands. This you can use all over the body and it softens dry skin on contact. I have used this for about 15 years - no complaints whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 Sep 2011
This is a nice light cream. I use it on my hands which are very dry and it does relieve the dryness. You do not need to apply a lot of cream as it does not absorb that well.

3.0 out of 5 stars This has quite a strong almost antiseptic smell at first ..., 26 Nov 2013
It's okay but I wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 21 Jan 2014
This is the best Hand Cream you can buy, it absorbs easily and leaves your hands silky smooth. It is nice to be able to buy this salon size bottle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand lotion, 31 Oct 2013
I bought this as it's a make my daughter used to use when working at a beauty spa. It smells lovely but, I have very dry hands and I have to keep applying to stop my hands drying out. Expensive but does last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2013
Just love this cream so happy with it . Skin has never felt so good . Would definitely recommend.and last for ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 April 2013
This is a truly glorious hand cream and if you have never used Jessica hand and nail products then you don't know what you are missing, (See also my review on the Jessica quick dry drops ), Delicately fragranced and packed with lots of moisturising goodies what more could dry hands /body ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Feb 2013
Easy to use and is easily absorbed - great for hands and whole body, long lasting too, would recommend to anyone!