5.0 out of 5 stars Control Brief
This is a lovely comfortable control brief and I would buy more but the postage is far too high and makes it not good value. Should the postage be reduced to a reasonable price then I would purchase more!
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by applejan

2.0 out of 5 stars It will not make you look slimmer
It won't make you look slimmer, I was disappointed since I spent more on it than I was planning to for a shapper, I got a pair of jeans that did a better job. I feel like I'm just wearing half of a skin tight swim suit and we all know they don't suck you in either. Shame.
Published 14 months ago by Caity

5.0 out of 5 stars Control Brief, 9 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars FirmSupport, 10 Sep 2013
Provides form support- great for when you have just had a baby. I bought the size I needed and found it was the right size. Only problem is that it sits under bra And can be uncomfortable after wearing for a long time. But gives a smooth line and not detectable under clothes

2.0 out of 5 stars It will not make you look slimmer, 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Mar 2012
Was a bit dubious about buying these knickers. Always thought they would dig in but on the contrary perfect fit!
No VPL and feel really comfy. I ordered size 16 as this is what I am and these are true to size. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!!, 6 Aug 2012
MrsNKM2011 (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
The problem with these sort of products is that retailers charge you the earth. I needed something quickly that would hold everything in where it should rather than succumbing to a couple of months of drastic overeating. I am a size 16/18 so went for the XXL. Although they look scarily small and you do have to wriggle to get in to them they are actually quite comfortable and eradicated any horrible muffin top look from my jeans and top combo. For the price they are excellent, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good front and back, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Firm Control High Waist Brief (Apparel)
I was very pleasantly surprised with this product. The high waist on these briefs ensures that everything is pushed in, rather than up and over the top, as in shorter varieties. This of course has a great affect on your posture and straightens your back, thus reducing any S bend you may have! I actually felt better, not just because I looked better, but because there was less strain on my spine. The special grip finish around the legs ensures no ride-up and the top doesn't roll down. A win, win situation. These are especially good with trousers, or if you are sitting for any length of time, as there is no thick band cutting across your tummy. They have kept their shape and control after washing too.

1.0 out of 5 stars What aload of rubbish!, 26 Jan 2014
It said on the listing that a size 14 is an X-Large, so that is what I ordered. But on the label of the product it says X-Large but underneath that it says it is size 16. So not tight enough for me. It doesn't work at all, doesn't smooth out my flabby bits it's just really thin, don't bother!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 17 July 2013
Did not really expect this brief to work on the basis that have not lived up to expectations However pleasantly surprised when worn with new slim line dress and jeans it actually worked and gave me a nice flat tummy. Definitely recommend it will get another one soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, 17 July 2014
I am a size 12; slim but with an un-toned mid-riff that I like to kid others is firm and smooth. These pants certainly did that for my stomach area, but they then created problems where none had previously existed- they gripped the tops of my thighs so tightly that they created a bulge on the outer side of hips as well as a fair amount of VPL viewed from behind. I have standard size 12 hips, so the pants should have been the right fit.
So overall- these worked on my stomach but not round my bottom and leg-tops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot :), 4 April 2012
Bought my first pair, nude size medium, a cpl of weeks ago. When they arrived I looked at them and wondered how on earth I should be able to wear them, they looked tiny (or I big :)

Turned out it was no problem at all, and they really do their job great, fantastic different in body shape and to add to the fantastic feeling, it givesa great backsupport. So if your like me suffer from a bad back and have a job where you standing up, it is really great at that too. Win/win.

So happy with the first pair I just order another one, this time black.

Only down side is that they do roll down a tiny bit, not much, but some. I can imagine that can be visible if your wearing tight fitted shirts/dressed.