Published on 31 July 2012 by Karen Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
These batteries arrived on time but were flat. They all needed to be charged before using. Please change the description.
Published on 15 Dec. 2012 by Mika

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent batteries with a long life between charges, 31 July 2012
Karen Smith (Forfar, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AmazonBasics AA NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries 2,000 mAh Pack of 8 (Electronics)
I bought these after losing a set of AA rechargeable batteries I used in my camera. I must say that I am delighted with these rechargeables. They have a very long life between charges. How do I know this? My camera uses four AA batteries to power it, and one set of these Amazon Basics batteries lasted all day with continuous use (12+ hours) and still the 'low battery symbol' didn't light up on my camera. If you ask me, these are better than any other Big Brand batteries you buy in the shops, plus the Amazon ones are way cheaper and better value for money.
Also, I must give extra Brownie Points for Amazon because these came in the minimal 'Frustration Free' packaging.

Value for money? Yes!

Would I buy these again? Yes!

Would I recommend them? Definitely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for premium batteries, 3 Jan. 2012
These batteries are unbeatable for price, and function perfectly. You can look at the in-depth analyses of the performance of these batteries on the Amazon US site (where they were tested in detail), but all I can say is that the price/quality ratio is excellent here!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 15 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics AA rechargeable batteries, 19 May 2013
C. Hart (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Arrived fully charged. Used them immediately in a cat scarer and have not yet had to recharge them. As good as others more expensive I would suggest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rechargeables, great price., 21 May 2013
J. Shulman (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
My only criticism is that the "basic packaging" still seems excessive for some batteries. It came in a box with an inner protective box. Still lots of wasted space. I just think Amazon can do better.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice pack of batterys but did not come pre-charged., 20 April 2013
8 batteries as described and work perfectly well with my charger. But didn't come pre-charged as advertised. I have been using them now for a little while and seem to hold their charge well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What they say on the package, 15 Mar. 2013
Great item.

Due to having two small children and all toys requiring batteries these are great. Used a few times and recharged without any issues. Would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Rechargeable batteries, 26 Feb. 2012
Mr. J. Thomas - See all my reviews
Excellent product, precharged for instant use and long lasting. They haven't required a charge as yet although used since purchase in a wide range of items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's AA Rechargeables, 28 Nov. 2012
Mr. Robert W. Rosamond (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I ordered eight of these batteries and, sure enough, they were pre-charged. I've used all of them and I am impressed enough to have ordered another eight today.
Just ordered anoter eight. Simply cannot fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value rechargeable batteries, 10 Jan. 2014
I have been using these batteries in some flash guns and LED lights for the past 6 months, and have been very impressed. After using pre-charged batteries I don't think I could ever go back to traditional rechargeable batteries. Unlike the original type these hold their charge in the same way that a disposable battery would, making it perfect for devices that you won't be using much. There is nothing more annoying than wanting to use a device once in a blue moon, only for the batteries to have died.

There are many branded versions of these available and I have tried most, although I cannot tell any difference so will be purchasing more of these AmazonBasics batteries in the future,