4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Barbie, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter who loves toy story 3. We've now owned it for 5 months and it's not been played with that much but I'm sad to say the outfit is looking worn... some of the shininess has worn off making it look like we've had it for years yet we've never even undressed this Barbie. On the plus side it does seem to be one of the better made Barbie dolls... my daughter got bought one of the cheaper barbies for her birthday and the plastic on this toy story one is finished off better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Barbie Barbie, 30 Jun. 2011
Philip Raw (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
It's a doll, It's a barbie & it's from Toy Story 3...
Harder to get & more expensive!

Still my little girl loves this, all the accesories were lost within about 5 mins of opening it... They are really small.
The shiny catsuit makes it easy to find, it really does seem to stand out.
Well made, better than most of the other dolls we have. Seems to move better for playing with too.
A good addition to the dolls house. Can't grumble

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
I ordered this for my 2 year old daughter as she loves Toy Story. Shes loves this doll & plays with it all the time. It was just what i wanted, great value for money. Would order from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
I buy it for my daughter, and she loved it!! He have hours of fun with the barbie!! I highly recommend that! Sorry for my bad english :(

5.0 out of 5 stars barbies, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
Very good a little costly tho my daughter was happy tho she loves toy story 3 and has most of the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie doesn't walk or talk, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
My little girl wanted the doll from Toy Story that moves. We had to point out that none of the Toys move when children are looking. She's very happy with this explanation and keeps peeping to see if she can catch her walking. Loves re-enacting the scenes with Woody & Jessie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks almost identical to the Barbie in Toy Story. My Niece loves it!, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
Although when I first gave this barbie to my niece she decided to point out all the differences between it and the 'real' barbie in the film (tiny details such as hair length etc..!!); it is actually a very good likeness and my niece will not be separated from her! I recommend this doll for any Toy Story fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie doll, 23 Nov. 2010
Thomas Main (ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
Ordered this for my grandaughters Christmas and it was perfect as she loves Barbie dolls and toy story 3, and the price was a lot cheaper than going to the shops for it.
I was a bit shocked at how quickly it arrived but very happy as this is one of the last Christmas gifts i had to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like the one in the film, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
It will make a great gift for any toy story fan or a nice collectors item she looks really nice & looking alot more curvy than i remember wich is great to see barbie not looking like the stickfigures i used to know when i was a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Barbie Toy Story 3 Action Barbie (Toy)
Great product, I am sure my little sister is going to love it.

thanks