5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
I bought a magnet that says "Please open the fridge door carefully. My penguin is sleeping." So I needed a penguin to live inside the fridge. I know. Silly, but that's me. I also have the single Emperor penguin, and the set of 4 chicks and they are all delightful, and very happy inside my fridge. :-)
Published 17 months ago by Lexie Devine

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a child
I had intended to add this to a group of gifts for our 4 year old granddaughter - sadly (although very nicely modelled) I feel it is too small for a gift for a child. Personally, I feel this item should be reclassified for the age 7 upwards age group and not included in the toys and games section. Pretty little ornament for an older collector on penguins.
Published 2 months ago by MRS POWELL

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 22 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a child, 11 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice details but these are tiny!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
My nephew still loved them, but these are like 5 cms tall! They are not really toys but more like small figurines/ornaments!

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the breed correct!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
This review is not about the product itself as such. The little group look cute, but they are Emperor Penguin Chicks, not King Penguin Chicks. King Penguin Chicks are all brown and fluffy!

3.0 out of 5 stars A present but vey mall, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
It's a lovely item, but is very small. I don't think it's the best value but does look lovely. It was a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely chicks to look at., 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
just sent for this item for the wife and she likes it. I think this is a very good item for any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved these, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
cure little set of penguins. A great addition to my windowcill collection and great value. Not really for small children but great for anyone building Antarctic or Falklands models

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of disappointed, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
When I saw the picture and the description as the King Penguin Chick as being a toy I expected something that a child could play with. However, the item is tiny, hard and it would be more accurate to describe this item as an extremely small ornament.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 27 Jun 2013
Aj Hole (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Well packaged

Bought for a 5 year old as part of a present which it compliments beautifully, makes the adults smile too

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 cute king penguin chicks, 16 Jan 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
Got these lovely penguins as an extra present on Christmas a year ago. They look very lovely on my window-sealing together with a grown up king penguin. As for the size, I don't think they would look very good (and cute) if they would be bigger. Definitely like the material, it doesn't feel like a cheap rubber that I have seen before.

King Penguin Chicks