5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
I bought a magnet that says "Please open the fridge door carefully. My penguin is sleeping." So I needed a penguin to live inside the fridge. I know. Silly, but that's me. I also have the single Emperor penguin, and the set of 4 chicks and they are all delightful, and very happy inside my fridge. :-)
Published on 22 Mar. 2013 by Lexie Devine

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a child
I had intended to add this to a group of gifts for our 4 year old granddaughter - sadly (although very nicely modelled) I feel it is too small for a gift for a child. Personally, I feel this item should be reclassified for the age 7 upwards age group and not included in the toys and games section. Pretty little ornament for an older collector on penguins.
Published 12 months ago by MRS POWELL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 22 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a child, 11 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice details but these are tiny!, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
My nephew still loved them, but these are like 5 cms tall! They are not really toys but more like small figurines/ornaments!

3.0 out of 5 stars A present but vey mall, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
It's a lovely item, but is very small. I don't think it's the best value but does look lovely. It was a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better price on Amazon than buying in a shop too, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
I bought these for my 2014 Christmas cake as our 2 local toy shops had sold out of any penguin related toys as 2014 became the Year of the Penguin. They look lovely sitting among the icing icebergs and the edible glitter. Once we've finished the cake the children can add them to their toy box. Much better price on Amazon than buying in a shop too..

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 cute king penguin chicks, 16 Jan. 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
Got these lovely penguins as an extra present on Christmas a year ago. They look very lovely on my window-sealing together with a grown up king penguin. As for the size, I don't think they would look very good (and cute) if they would be bigger. Definitely like the material, it doesn't feel like a cheap rubber that I have seen before.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of disappointed, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
When I saw the picture and the description as the King Penguin Chick as being a toy I expected something that a child could play with. However, the item is tiny, hard and it would be more accurate to describe this item as an extremely small ornament.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the breed correct!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
This review is not about the product itself as such. The little group look cute, but they are Emperor Penguin Chicks, not King Penguin Chicks. King Penguin Chicks are all brown and fluffy!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved these, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
cure little set of penguins. A great addition to my windowcill collection and great value. Not really for small children but great for anyone building Antarctic or Falklands models

3.0 out of 5 stars a surprise !, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: King Penguin Chicks (Toy)
I was very surprised at the size of the penguins as I expected them to be larger ! However the recipient was happy with them as he had no expectation .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›