Price:£44.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 2 May 2014
I travel abroad three times a year to play golf and have been using a travel bag that is now some 25 years old.
I really, really wish I had got one of these bags as soon as they came on to the market. Plenty of space for more than just my bag and clubs, easy to manoeuvre, just a real pleasure. Easy to spot when picking up at the end of the journey (won't be if anyone else reads this review and buys one!).
Was also received before I received the e-mail to confirm it was on it's way!
on 6 March 2014
I took my golf clubs to Spain for a boys week away and this bag was excellent.
It is sturdy and well put together and never felt like it would break or tear.

I actually didn't take a suitcase as well and packed all my clothes and toiletries around my clubs in other small bags. This meant that I could just use this as my piece of luggage and not incur any further airline costs. It was easily under the weight allowance.

The handles are strong and their are enough pockets to store everything you will need.
Only thing it doesn't come with is a lock for the zip but then most bags don't
on 19 May 2014
big enough for cloaths and shoes as well just what i needed for my travels nothing damaged with the trips i have had
on 14 August 2015
This golf bag cover is very good value for money. I brought it for my partner as a Christmas present. It has survived two plane journeys unscathed and has lots of room for other items. For example he was able to pack golf shoes, other shoes, wash bag along with wet suit and the rest of his golfing accessories. I even managed to add a pair of my shoes and wash bag to his luggage. This is equally as good as more expensive products.
on 16 December 2013
I love the bag , lots of padding, strong handles and easy to spot on the carousel. It survived a return trip to the USA unscathed!
on 9 January 2016
This came very quickly from the supplier, there is plenty of room in the bag, you would easily get a tour bag in and more. Padded bit around the top to protect clubs, i also put a towel in as there was quite a bit of room to give them extra protection. For a normal size cart bag there is almost too much room, it could do with another strap round the outside to hold smaller bags in, or for the straps inside to be able to tighten more. All in all though a decent bag and they protected my clubs on the journey to and from the states.
on 25 November 2015
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my future son in law so as yet it has not been put to use! However when I inspected the bag on arrival it looks a very sturdy construction and will protect the golf clubs in transit . The zips run smoothly and look very robust and fit for purpose. The red is very eye catching and should be easy to spot at the airport carousel when collecting the baggage! Unless of course other travellers are using the same colour Woodworm Travel cover!!! Would recommend the product.
on 26 July 2013
Lots of compliments about the travel bag on holiday .... very sturdy... great value for money.
Would highly recommend for travelling golfers
on 24 December 2012
plenty of space for shoes balls waterproff etc and easy to use and to pull along.protects your clubs very well
on 2 October 2015
Nice big bag loads of room survived turkey trip where others did not. Also stands out from other bags laying on the airport floor