Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change

on 3 April 2014
My wife is a lover of all things black and this was certainly to her liking. When I made this appear from under the bed she was most seriously turned on, and very eager to break this black beast in and took every inch. Too be honest its not that big or wide , so nothing to be scared of. She came several times while I gave her a jolly good thrashing with her new toy, Money well spent!
on 5 December 2013
Perfect size, excellent vibration, feel is just right;not too hard not too soft. fab value for money really really pleased! :) will definitely be purchasing more in the future as much cheaper than Ann Summers & delivered in discreet box within 48 hrs
on 29 September 2013
What details should I give ? MM, it works well" I think that covers the finer details exactly, more would lower the tone somewhat,( I think) .
on 7 August 2013
Good value for money good starter
A bit Scary at first but great fun :)
Not to noisy easy to clean
on 28 October 2013
It's my first sextoy actually but I think that for a beginner it's too big. But, the sensation is awsome!
on 26 February 2014
A bit intimidating at first and took a while to achieve full penetration with the use of plenty of lube but the pleasure factor is excellent .the second use was much easier to insert and orgasm was fast .
on 25 March 2016
Vibration could be better but still rendered me literally speechless.... Oh and delivery was, to my delight, fast! And whoever's review said "Tacky", what did you think you were getting???
on 9 January 2014
she liked it and as you know - women do stretch but without buying lubes this is too thick - but you lot might be differently built so I cannot put it down- the softer feel is very life like.
on 16 September 2015
Good size and has a nice feel to it but not really powerful enough. Most of the vibration is near the base near the battery compartment and not at the tip where its needed!
on 28 February 2015
Missus loves it ;) she loves the feeling of two cocks inside her and I don't have to suffer the indignity of a threesome thanks lads