5.0 out of 5 stars great
i found this cd the best ive ever ordered and fully sugest it to other people! i would rate this cd 5 star because you can really get into it! it makes you want to listen to more and more and its constantly playing in car and house!

its so good my grandma dances to it and boy she loves it
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by S. Bateman

3.0 out of 5 stars condition of package
I was a bit surprised that the cd is described as new yet the cd arrived unsealed and the case was all scratched, but item arrived on time.
Published 7 months ago by Andreas

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Aug 2010
S. Bateman (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews

its so good my grandma dances to it and boy she loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Hits [Clean] (MP3 Download)
I followed Lemar on Fame Academy and desperately wanted him to win!

I have purchased all of his albums and thoroughly enjoy them all. What a beautiful soulful voice he has, have also seen him live which was amazing!

I downloaded this yesterday despite having the others as all the hits are then stored in the one place. You can't help but sing along to it,beautiful!

4.0 out of 5 stars The smoothest voice, 27 Feb 2014
Mo (Essex U K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
Yes he is great. I loved him from the first time i saw him in the T,V programme
just great

3.0 out of 5 stars condition of package, 12 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 17 May 2013
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
I have this cd in the car and find it very easy to listen to.He has a lovely rich voice and I feel does not get enough recognition.

4.0 out of 5 stars lemar, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
he come a long way from pop idol or was it xfactor but anyway if love his songs this is the album to get featuring all his greatest hits

4.0 out of 5 stars The Hits by Lemar, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
This is not a bad album by any means, there are a couple of songs that maybe shouldn't have been on the album, but still not a bad one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
I love all the tracks, I am really glad I got it. Lemar has a great taste in music. The CD is of a high quality; the sound is crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lemar Miss His Voice, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
Great album which included some of my favourite tracks. Lemar is a real talent, hope he brings out some new material soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lemar - The Hits, 8 Mar 2010
E. Ward "'emmagleb'" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hits (Audio CD)
I only really got into Lemar's music a couple of years ago, having waited for him to find his own identity first. I'm glad that this album is arranged chronologically because it means the CD gets better from first track to last. For me, the album starts at Track 5 - 'If There's Any Justice'.

This is a grest collection of songs from his career, which feels like an introduction to his back catalogue, as if he's planning a bit of a reinvention. There are a couple of tracks that weren't singles, which perhaps suggests that this CD is a few years early, and the last four tracks are new ones (including an intresting sample of 'You Keep Me Hangin' On' by Diana Ross & the Supremes), three of which have a more disco, dancy feel to them, which certinately supports the 'reinvention' theme. I think theis albums marks a chapter rather than being a more generic 'Hits' album.

Listening to this CD made me want to listen to the other Lemar CDs I have, which I promptly did, so if anything we didn't really need this album. For this, I gave it three stars, as I found that listening to this more than once actually annoyed me. The exception to this, which I think saves it and justifies a fourth star, are the final four tracks; we want something new! But if these appear on another forecoming CD, then 'The Hits' will soon find its way onto an internet auction website.

A good CD for now, to wet your appetite until the next album, but not much to get overly excited about.

The Hits
The Hits by Lemar (Audio CD - 2010)