Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 11 December 2010
Or big Big fans for that matter! This is a key ring not a toy so it's not really fair to rate it's "educational value" as requested by Amazon. It's not really educational, it's not meant to be. What it is, is very cute and looks pretty hard wearing. A small, well made plastic figure of sackboy with his silly grin on his face, enough to make any LBP fan smile just as widely. Perfect for a stocking filler, recommended! ( If you want it to be educational though, you will have to buy lots of these and then your child can count them, my child can already count, I didn't need to so I bought it just for fun!) Good quality, comes blister packed on an LBP backing card, perfect facial expression, who could ask for more?
on 18 March 2015
I ordered this as a replacement for my previous sackboy keyring. However, after only 3 weeks on my (not very frequently used) car key it broke. The head snapped off, much to my kids' amusement! A decapitated sackboy is a slightly disturbing sight though. The returns policy won't let me return /replace this clearly faulty keyring as it took me ta few weeks to finally attach it to my key.
Poor quality, which really surprised me, as my previous sackboy lasted 4 years! They do look a bit different, so I wonder if the production has been moved.
on 1 January 2011
I couldn't wait to get my little keyring and loved it for about 4 weeks.

It looked great with my other keys but they fell out of my pocket onto my driveway. It literally shattered into loads of small pieces, I was gutted!

So as I said, just be careful with it!
on 22 May 2012
Not much to say, its a key chain. Probably not the best keychain to have if you have lots and lots of keys as it's on the large side.
on 1 March 2015
Excellent product! It was a present for someone else and they love it also. Looks just like the picture shown.
on 3 August 2011
I loved my little Sackboy when he arrived in the post, I even bought my partner one too as we had just started playing Little Big Planet and loved it. His broke within a few days and is now sitting as a mini ornament in our house. Mine took a little longer to fall off his key ring! When he did the clip snapped and had to re attach him to the key ring. But now he's joined his little friend as an ornament!
on 13 September 2011
My 12-ear-old daughter was delighted with this little birthday present, it does on her school bag and I'm sure it would be just as happy on a key! Hard plastic but knitted effect and you can't help but smile!
on 18 December 2014
Arrived really fast, very pleased
on 25 January 2012
Its a keyring of good quality.
its hard plastic with nice details and that makes it looks so great.

its cheap and a proper seize for a keyring.
on 29 March 2015
Personally I've no idea who this "Sackboy" character is, but my son begged for it.
He loves it and wears it on his college lanyard.