4.0 out of 5 stars Diago Gigman Pedalboard, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
Diago Gigman Pedalboard is well built, solid and well designed with rubber feet, the velcro base-board and the long strip of sticky-backed velcro (included), to cut to size to fit your pedals. The only down side is, that according to the advert, it houses 10-15 pedals, whereas i could only comfortably fit 9 (with patchleads and power block). Otherwise, well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pedal board, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
Great pedal board: good size, sturdy, looks quality and great protection for your pedals.
Slight negatives: had to doctor the foam on the inside of the lid slightly to be able to close the lid when my cry baby wah is inside, board is quite heavy (not sure if this is a positive or a negative as the pedals are very well protected so perhaps the weight of the board is a benefit).
Shopped around and read lots of reviews on pedal boards. I would definitely recommend this board to touring musicians. I have used a boss pedal board and I can honestly say it is extremely over-priced considering you can only fit 4 pedals (which need to be boss pedals otherwise you'll have to adjust the foam) and a wah inside, they slip about on the floor and every boss board I've ever seen has the latches broke off as they're very flimsy. Many other boards you see on the internet for £40 brand new are that price for a reason: they're weak, the latches aren't strong enough and the space and depth are unpractical.
Depends what you're after but either way I definitely think this board is worth £70-£80 if you're a serious musician gigging constantly and you use about 8 pedals including a wah.

5.0 out of 5 stars great kit, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
Ideal medium sized pedal board. I think 6 pedals + a power supply is the comfortable amount of effects for this size board; thats including a wah. Good quality, well made item - should stand a few knocks .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit., 3 May 2014
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
After about a weeks worth of researching, umm-ing and ahh-ing, I finally decided to go for this. I do not regret it at all: it is a fantastically built pedalboard with a nice and professional feel. It fits all of the pedals you'd need if you're gigging a handful of times every month, great for the casual guitarist I'd say. It fits 10 boss-sized pedals and a digitech whammy, so if you're worried about size, it is actually a little bigger than you'd expect it to be from pictures on the internet!

I only have two issues, one of which being my own fault. When I first plugged everything in and shut the case, I didn't realise that a patch cable was standing up so as soon as I reopened the case, the cable had ripped the protective foam on the top part of the case... so be careful when first setting it up!
Also the supplied velcro strip is awful. It does not stick to the bottom of any of my pedals whatsoever, even when covering the bottom of the pedals in duck tape. The only thing to do would to use super glue I guess, but that's a little messy I think. It might just be that I had a bad roll of velcro, but I'd pick up some heavy-duty velcro tape to compliment this product just in case!

On the whole for it's size, weight, quality and price, I'd say this is the best on the market at the moment...

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and well-made, 11 Nov 2013
V. A. Smith "vsmith1" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
This is a good pedal board and comes with a roll of velcro to get the pedals stuck to the internal carpet. The latches and hinges are well-made and everything is put together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
I Checked the Diago website for dimensions very useful - needed to fit my Boss ME50 plus 2 x footswitch pedals a tuner and Boss DD7 pedal - all fit in nicely - very pleased with quality and finish, plus branding is nice too - I now have a compact quality case with all my footboard stuff safely stowed - looks like it should last a lifetime , I guess time will tell but so far highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, with provisos, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
Overall I like this case but there are a couple of things to bear in mind.

As other reviewers have mentioned the velcro can be difficult to stick on. Even giving the pedal bottom a really thorough clean didn't help so I used a different make of velcro. But even if you get the velcro to stick it won't work if the pedal has 'feet'. You need to find a way to make the velcro thicker to make contact with the case.

The height of the lip of the case means you can't set the pedals close to the lip and use straight jacks at the ends of the pedal chain. If you fill the case with pedals you need to use right-angle jacks for the guitar and amp leads or set the pedals away from the lip.

Apart from those niggles the case is well built and sturdy. I have 9 pedals in mine including a Cry Baby wah, plus power supply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Much As Expected, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Diago Gigman Pedalboard (Electronics)
Plus points are the size of the board and it looks and feels relatively robust. Up to now I have only used it for home/studio use so have really tested how tough it would be on the road. On the minus side it seems pretty expensive for effectively what is only a box with no power supply.

Diago Gigman Pedalboard