Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£4.43+ Free shipping

on 13 March 2013
Every year I buy my brother a new Christmas hat, last year it was a stripey elf hat with pointy ears attached to the sides. But last xmas I thought I'd get abit more adventurous. He absolutely loved it to be fair, and wore it all xmas day and night. When the drinks started flowing it became abit of a pass the hat instead of parsel. Would recommend as a great buy for a laugh :)
on 19 December 2013
This was so funny , will be good for our fancey dress party, well made and makes you laugh,prompt service and delivery, have brought a few things off this company, and happy so far with the fun products I have purchased
on 17 January 2014
Lovely photos and now memories for grandparents down to grandchildren, aunts and uncles all wearing their party glasses and novelty hats & sometimes shoes. We put these in as part of a secret Santa set of gifts to add some fun to the day The group photos were magic with everyone in their 'own disguise'.
on 30 May 2014
Family tradition at Christmas who can wear the funniest hat. Well I won with this. Just a giggle at Christmas. Well made and I'm sure it will come out year after year .
on 26 February 2014
I am a bit mad from time to time but this hat put the hat on it ,even my chickens were amused clucking away I put it on now when I go and collect the eggs,
on 24 December 2015
Bought this product for a friend who is always ready for a laugh and would not be embarrassed to wear it over the festive period. Very pleased with the product and worth the money for the fun factor.
on 4 January 2014
Ordered 3 of these to give as joke gifts to work colleagues. They were all happy with them and their kids thought they were really funny. As a lighthearted good bit of fun they were just the job!
on 10 December 2013
As silly hats go this is excellent, its' lightweight and stayed on my head even when I was running and bobbing about. Give it a few minutes when first put on to get it settled on your head.
on 1 May 2014
Nice novelty and brought the expected smiles on Christmas day. Will be coming out again next year or sooner if a well known turkey farmer gives me the advertising contract I have offered.
on 27 December 2015
Made my sister look like a right Turkey at Christmas. The quality isn't even that poor, it's like padded fabric stuff. Probably last until someone drops it in the gravy and it goes gross