on 14 December 2009
He has made the X Factor such a pleasure. I will miss his lovely smile and his shyness. We are all so proud of him in the North East - he is just like Cheryl - so lovely and gentle. Good luck Joe - live your dream lad - you deserve it.

Lots of love and hugs

Pearlypips
Ferryhill
on 16 December 2009
Give this to your friends as Christmas presents because it's great. This guy has a really really great voice.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2009
Whilst the song choice could have been a little more inspired I think that Joe sings this amazingly and I hope it gets to Xmas no. 1.
on 18 December 2009
I do feel sorry for Joe. I have to agree with Simon. He was sort of being victimised in this "mean" internet campaign to get RAGE to be the xmas no. 1. Look at the mean things people wrote about Joe? I mean come on he's only 18. A guy who wanted to have a go at singing as a career. And he isn't a bad singer. Neither is this a bad song. So what did supporters of the campaign do? They rate this song badly. And you noticed, some comments were actually targetting Joe instead of X-factor itself. So what if Joe haven't heard this song? Given the fact that he is probably only 1 yr old when the song was released, can you really blame him? I wish Joe all the best.
on 14 December 2009
This is bound to be No.1 for Christmas! Joe is great and this song is perfect for him, beautiful vocals. Downloaded this as soon as I could! Love it!
on 14 December 2009
So, X Factor pull out another cover! I actually prefer the Miley version, even though Joe clearly has the better voice. I think it's the production that's at fault to be honest. Probably cobbled together fast, in the knowledge that it will make Christmas number 1 regardless. I don't begrudge the 29p I paid for this version, but I look forward a lot more to his own album. Well done, Joe!
on 17 December 2009
This track is fabulous. You could feel the good vibes listening to the track. It give me Goose bumps, a true story of a 18 year old who climb to victory.Joe's voice has depth and express different emotions too well. I really enjoyed. I strongly recommend this track to anyone.
on 13 December 2009
I haven't really heard Miley Cyrus' original version. But i like his voice and i think it suits this song. And i like this song and i know this review probably isn't very helpful...maybe.
on 15 December 2009
I think this song is brill and everyone should but this and not the rage against the machine as this boy deserves for his dreams to come true
on 16 December 2009
OK, people think it's bland, OK. But have people actually read the lyrics?

I can almost see it
Got to keep my head held high

Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes they might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on,
cause

Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,

Always going to be an uphill battle,
Somebody's you're going to have to lose,

Keep on moving
Keep the faith
Keep your faith
Whoaaa Ohwaoooh

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you know about dreaming dreams, you have to fight for it to come true. There's a dream I want, but I believe it will come true,

I can almost see it
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

Basically, saying I can alomost see it. No matter what happens, you have to plough until it comes true. Who cares if it's a cover, I believe it's all in the lyrics. Unless people want to be negative
1313 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse