5.0 out of 5 stars a little star in the making
I just love this boy's voice it's so easy to listen too. I look forward to his first album and hope all this Simon Cowell rubbish has gone away by then. He deserves a chance after all the flack at Christmas he isn't to blame for Mr Cowells antics
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by 60's girl

2.0 out of 5 stars A cover
Published on 20 Dec 2009 by darkfrankhs

2.0 out of 5 stars A cover, 20 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
I don't actually think it's that a bad song, I mean it is incredibly cheesy, but actually not terrible. But for heavens sake - it's a cover of a song that was released this year! Miley Cyrus did it for Hannah Montana the movie. Wiki it. I listened to both versions and I do prefer Joe's voice but he doesn't really add anything to the song, he sings it in exactly the same way.

I just think it's a bit embarrassing. If people hadn't watched the xfactor and listened to all the sob stories they wouldn't be buying this... People are buying this not on musical merit but on liking a person's story/personality/image. Sad times for music indeed...

5.0 out of 5 stars a little star in the making, 20 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The Climb, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
Excellent song and vocals this boy should go far. We are glad that he won Xfactor and hope to continue to hear him in the future. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The climb Joe Mc Elderry., 31 Jan 2010
M. G. Kelly "Margaret K" (Durham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
Joe deserved to win x factor,it was a good boost for the North East who are suffering the most in this current economic climate. I hope Joe goes far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 15 Jan 2010
Length:: 0:15 Mins

I loved it someone has done it for the geordies(at last!!) haha...I love joe!!
best of luck for the review.!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good song not great quality, 19 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
Not a particular fan of the song choices for the winners of x factor but think Joe has good voice so decided to download from Amazon as it was cheaper than itunes store, have to say i was a bit dissapointed with the quality of the song defo not as clear as itunes. I wouldn't buy again from Amazon, I will stick to itunes and pay the bit extra.

I love Amazon as a website though, get some really good gifts and very easy to find your way around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great singer, awful song., 15 Dec 2009
E. Dalziel (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
Being able to sing well is a very important part of music, but it makes up a small fraction of what constitutes quality. This song is simply terrible, and as a big supporter of Xfactor, I'm so dissapointed. Joe can sing, but this song is awful, in so many ways. I'd give it 1 star because he has a good voice. The other 4 are missing because this song is pitiful. Buy something else from amazon, and save yourself a little money. Rage Against The Machine have quite a good single in the charts that I'd recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars oooh, this is different...., 14 Dec 2009
Ian Poxon (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
REALLY????!!! I think it's really great the winner gets to release a single but why this? it's like they want this kid to be forgotten instantly. Is Simon Cowell just trying to see how bland and monotonous the x-factor single can be and for it to still be really successful. I'm tired of this....buy Killing In the Name instead and hopefullt simon will get the point and release a good song.

5.0 out of 5 stars x Factor, 15 April 2014
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
This is a really good song with great significant meaning to the lyrics. Great vocals sung by up coming star.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great first attempt, 2 April 2014
Mr. D. Woods (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Climb (MP3 Download)
Not bad for first attempt single. If your a fan of the X factor this might be one for you to add to your winners singles collection. Well packaged item arrived fast. Made a great gift.

The Climb