5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
this is a christmas present for my grand daughter and I know that she will love it as she enjoys playing with the sylvanian families that she has and asked for this from Santa Claus for christmasSylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor also the Woodland busSylvanian Families Woodland Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely characters, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
Very prompt delivery, one very excited girl when poring the gift, love all the details and accessories that come with it, hours of fun. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars problem solved, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
had already got a bus and needed the conductor and bus driver. Granddaughters are very pleased with them a big thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Bus Driver and Conductor, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
My grandaughter was very thrilled with these two adorable characters and the service I received from the Vendor was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Present, 27 Feb 2012
= Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
They have not yet been played with but I do know that my daughter is going to love them as she thinks that all the families (of which she has many)are great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice attention to detail, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
I purchased these Sylvanian gerbil type characters for my young niece.
Well made, nice attention to detail and some nice accessories.
They're not really what I'd call educational, and not really my cup of tea, but all the same my young niece loved them so I guess they're OK

5.0 out of 5 stars More Sylvanian families., 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
My 9 year old daughter is a massive fan of the family and has hours of fun with them and her imagination and has done for a few years now. There is no doubt they can be expensive however shop about on Amazon and you can get some good offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toys, 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
Lovely toys - a firm favourite. I expect them to still be favourites in 30 yrs time when there's grandkids to play with them. Great characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
A must-buy if you have the Woodland Bus. This sweet little couple comes with detailed accessories, most importantly a ticket dispenser with tickets. They fit beautifully onto the bus, and make a lovely picture. They also come with a picnic lunch and, more importantly, bus timetables to add authenticity to the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long term play investment, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Bus Driver And Conductor (Toy)
We are already Sylvanian converts in this house - I admit that I shied away from them for a long time (price being main factor) but having seen how much these get played with by my two,I swiftly became a convert - although I never pay full price I have to say, and tend to lurk on Amazon for the knockdown prices when they come up.

Anyway. This item is the usual fab Sylvanian quality,great attention to detail, and will go beautifully with the Country bus that I bought on offer and have put away for Christmas.I am sure that this toy will get played with along with the bus for a long time. I know that we will get full value out of this so don't mind paying that bit more for the quality. Well worth it for years of play.