on 17 October 2011
Now, this is my second 4x4x4 (my original was a Rubik's brand) and my second 2x2x2 (that was a Eastsheen as well, I only bought it recently. I figured the price of buying the 4x4x4 and the 5x5x5 separate was only a pound less, so I figured I'd get another 2x2x2 for that pound. And let me tell you, well worth it!)

But let me say, these cubes are AMAZINGLY smooth, no lubrication required, even for the 5x5x5. The 4x4x4 is SO much smoother than the Rubik's brand, and I have to say, for cubes (2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 are the ones I currently have) I will honestly, never get anything other than Eastsheen again. Now I've got to go attempt these cubes.

5 star on everything, and keep up the amazing quality Eastsheen.

P.S. PUZL is ABSOLUTELY amazing on deliveries. In the fortnight, I've ordered this set of cubes, a 3x3x3 cube and a 2x2x2 cube from them, all with 3-5 day delivery. All the products came in 2 days, one less than the postage I paid for. Amazing company, amazing product.
on 25 January 2011
The 4x4x4 is the best of the three when it comes to movement. It has a solid movement. Next comes the 5x5x5 which is a bit "slippery" when I first get it, but I hope I get used to it after some time. 2x2x2 is more slippery but you will not experience any problems because it's 2x2x2. Also, I liked the fact that 2x2x2 is big(almost the size of the original 3x3x3)
I doubt that I would find better quality anywhere else. Very good. Thanks!
on 5 July 2012
After getting stuck into figuring out the iconic Rubik's cube, I came across these.
2x2x2: This cube was extremely smooth to turn because there aren't many cubes to align. After a few weeks, it became even more loose (not necessarily a good thing) so I wouldn't recommend twisting it too hard or violently. If you're looking to speed cube, I wouldn't use this one but this is a great beginners. The stickers are pretty durable so far and are bright :)

4x4x4: This was quite stiff but with a few turns, I quickly got it going. Again, with this, it is fairly fragile and not as robust as the 3x3x3 due to the extra cubes that you need to align and if you misalign them whilst you try turning it, it could result in one of the face pieces popping out (but it's easy to replace it back). Not for speed cubing but the stickers are also durable and bright like the 2x2x2.

5x5x5: I was expecting this to be stiff like the 4x4x4 but it was actually fairly loose and easy to turn. The cubies are smaller than that of the Rubik's brand professor's cube so if you have bigger fingers/hands you may find this a little challenging to turn.

Overall they are very high quality and good for beginners!
on 2 March 2013
Wanting to expand my cubing repertoire I purchased this bundle. They have provided hours of entertainment and the stickers are not peeling after a 2 months(granted I havent used the 5x5 much!). These are my first cubes of these sizes so I have nothing to compare to.

2x2
This cube I feel is on the loose side but otherwise functions properly. Might have been better if it were a bit tighter

4x4
This is my favourite of the bundle, it has a good motion to it and is enjoyable to solve.

5x5
My hands are on the larger side of average and I found this cube can be a little bit fiddly at times, having to align it before twisting. Nevertheless this hasn't been a major issue.

Overall great price for a great bundle. Be sure to clear your diaries for the next few weeks if you buy this!
on 8 April 2013
Even though I already had a 4x4x4 bought this set to have a go at 5x5x5. The 2x2x2 was a bonus. Have had great fun with this set. 4x4x4 does not work as smoothly as my original Eastsheen but still a good cube. A pity they don't do a 3x3x3 as well
on 27 August 2013
My son is obsessed with Rubik's Cubes and as he has finally mastered the 3 X 3 X 3 one, thought it was time he got the next set up. The smaller cube is actually very big and I actually found it harder than the other ones.

Quality is very good and its worth getting an actual brand, as the cheaper cubes don't rotate and get stuck, which adds to the frustration of completing the cube.

Would definitely recommend this as a gift item for a young boy (aged 8-12). A cheaper alternative to the pricey electrical gadgets which are sometimes expected. Would probably split the cubes though, depending on the occasion.
on 21 November 2014
ead the other reviews thinking these would be good but I was completely wrong. These cubes are very very rough and turning is just plain terrible. For people who have never used decent rubiks cubes before they may think that these are okay. They are definitely overpriced , I bought a 4x4x4 and a 3x3x3 from dayan and cylone each for under £5; they were the best cubes I've ever used, smooth and fast turning yet cheaper than these. An algorithm that would take 5 seconds on a dayan cube wil take 30 seconds on these. Straight in the bin.
on 22 May 2014
The price for all 3 cubes is very good, and quality is overall pretty good but unfortunately not fantastic.

I have a 3x3x3 and a 4x4x4 stickerless speed cube already from PUZL and I'm extremely happy with both, so when looking at a larger 5x5x5 one this set seemed like an obvious choice.

The 2x2x2 is good, if slightly tricky at times when not quite aligned properly, but I'm happy with it.

The 5x5x5 is good, I'm very happy with it and have pretty much no problem making moves at speed with it, I hear pop outs are somewhat common with the 5x5x5 cube but have had zero so far and no indication any were about to pop.

The 4x4x4 on the other hand is vastly inferior to the stickerless speedcube from PUZL. Moves are frequently difficult and require way more alignment than necessary on the stickerless version or with the normal 5x5x5 cube.

The issue is fairly clear to me, the fact that the centres aren't fixed creates a different mechanism to the 3x3x3 and 5x5x5 versions, which have fixed centres. I hate to say it but the quality of movement for the 4x4x4 isn't good enough for my liking.

The 5x5x5 is great, 2x2x2 fine but the 4x4x4 is lacking for me. I'd definitely get a stickerless 4x4x4 over the one in this set, it's far superior.
on 20 April 2011
They came sercurely wrapped and with three bags to keep them in.
2x2x2 - Sometimes gets stuck, very quick to move, surprisingly tricky enough to solve, overall-impressed.
4x4x4 - Moves very smoothly, durable, feels great in hands.
5x5x5 - Same size as 4x4x4, which makes the cublets slightly too small, great quality.

Overall- Very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for these cubes + they are great value for money!
on 28 July 2013
My son loves these and he is difficult to please. The sleek smooth movement of these cubes makes for solutions in record time and the application of practised algorithms is easy for him.

One little problem though - the 5x5 cube, brand spanking new as it was, locked in a turn, wouldn't move any which way and basically exploded into its smaller segments!! Luckily, my son was able to re-assemble it.

Still tonnes of fun.