5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible product...
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by AnnaG910

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok brushes
I have been after these make up brushes for a really long time and i was so excited to get them, but when they arrived i was so disapointed with the size of the brushes. They are really small and look a little cheap; the brushes themselves are really soft but only 3 of the brushes actually do the job their supposed to do because they are actually the right size for it...
Published 23 months ago by Jacqueline Wildbure

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible product..., 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
EcoTools are truly amazing! I had first purchased the full face set and these work just as perfectly. The bristles are incredibly soft and they give you the airbrush look. Perfect for a light make up, but also amazing for night time. I would say they're better than my Sigma brushes. The only trouble is this set has small brushes they are about 8-11 cm each, and I personally prefer long stem brushes. They arrived very fast, 5-6 days after I ordered them and I had the possibility to track them from the very first day.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
these brushes are a really great buy ,very soft and hold product really well,just as good as my sigma brushes;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
I decided it was about time that I got some new make up brushes as mine were very old and getting tatty. I came across these on here and decided to buy them. I have used them all for the 1st time today and I am impressed with all of the brushes bar one. I find the angled creased brush much too big which left my eyeshadow looking messy. All the other brushes are perfect and do the job they are meant too so I am happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
I was a little worried about the arrival of this product after reading some of the reviews, but they turned out to be unsubstantiated. the product is great for bleanding the edges of colours together although a little big for applying the shades in my case. great quality bristles too. really happy and suits my purpose. oh and as for size, i havent had any problems..?

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel brushes, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
Bought to take on holiday. Ideal for the purpose. Arrived before stated date. Would recommend for travelling as small and very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy set, 15 May 2014
Liz (Blackpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
These little brushes are so easy to carry in my make up bag, very small but well made. They are really soft and wash well, excellent value

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
Wasn't expecting the brushes to be so small for the price, that being said I should've read the reviews before purchasing the item. They're Good brushes I use them on an everyday basis have been doing so for the past month and I've come to love the small compact size it makes them great for traveling especially with the little pouch included, perfect for handbags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect smokey eye application pack, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
If you want to prefect the smokey eye look then you definitely want to purchase this "beginner pack"

5.0 out of 5 stars Super super soft on my skin, 19 Aug 2014
Great little brushes.
My first foray into synthetic brushes and they are simply fantastic. They don't gobble up my eye shadow, and lay the makeup on very smoothly. Super super soft on my skin.
This is the travel set, but I actualy really like the shorter brushes. I find them very easy to use and handle.

What more can I say .... Simply great and Eco Friendly, so I have a happy conscience !

I would highly recommend them. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but sheds a bit, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (Misc.)
Good brushes but the smudge brush loses hair all the time and scratches my contact lense. This is the only brush of the set which sheds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›