on 5 February 2010
This item was bought as a gift for christmas and it was one that I had real difficulty finding in any of the high street shops that I tried so I was really pleased when I found this on Amazon. When the item turned up it was well packed and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the product and have since ordered more from this particular company.
on 20 January 2012
This item arrived extremely well packaged within a couple of days of ordering. It came in a nice presentation box. The image does make the item look bigger than it is, so make sure you take note of the measurements they have given (they are accurate). But over all it is a lovely gift.
on 26 April 2010
This made a wonderful gift for a friends housewarming, and it came very well presented.
on 19 July 2013
Look the part, bought them as an ornament more than anything else. not to mention its a good excuse for a drink when people are over.