5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!!!
I really needed a cover for my Ipod touch and this skin is amazing!!! Ordered it on a friday and got it the tuesday, so not a long wait. It was cheap, and a great colour. I would tell everyone to buy this.
Published on 23 Feb 2010 by Chloe Gwynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Really For the iphone
I bought this for my ipod touch because I was worried that if I dropped it I would scratch the case. Its good but it's really made for the i phone and not the ipod touch, you can tell this by the holes in the case for the mic and camera. One thing it does do is protect it.
Published on 26 Oct 2008 by Wanny

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!!!, 23 Feb 2010
Chloe Gwynn (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars ipod touch cover, 14 Feb 2010
S. Bruce (Moray) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for the ipod touch, gives it that little bit extra protection from scratches, bumps and dropping it.....!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best!, 29 Jan 2010
This review is from: iGadgitz Silicone Skin Case Cover with Screen Protector, Tyre Tread Design for iPod Touch 2G/3G - Black (Accessory)
Love the tyre like design. Fits snugly, does the job very well. The problem of iTouch slipping from my hand has gone forever. Have mine for a month now, been using it everyday. Tell you what, it's just getting better and better. Highly recommended. Buy one now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 31 Jan 2010
Jayne Vera - See all my reviews
I was looking for a case at first, or at least something that will protect my itouch, since I can be quite clumsy at times.
And this product came up, it also had that great tyre tread design, which made it an even better case, all my friends like my case too.
All in all its a great product. 9/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleaseable, 14 Mar 2010
Excellent Product! Wouldn't say 5 stars because the silicone isn't very thick, but works well. It's also stylish and won't rip/brake easily! Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipod Touch Cover, 25 Feb 2010
Jonathan Shirley (Wicklow, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I have bought a couple of Ipod covers over the past few years and none of them compare to this one. It fits the Ipod very tightly and because it has the tyre thread on the back it stops it from slipping off surfaces. Delivery was within a couple of days and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this seller and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, no major flaws, 1 Feb 2011
First off the item arrived rather quickly and well packaged.
Second the case itself is made of a good tough material, that is just flexible enough to get on the ipod, and just hard enough to not fall off.
Thirdly all the buttons and parts of the screen are still accessabile, with the buttons still useable through a sock as well.
Forthly the screen protecter is good, nice and easy to put on, even if i managed to muck it up the first time, and doesnt affect the touchscreen at all.

Overall a great product, the only thing that annoys me is slight mould lines on the edge of the rubber case, but thats only cos little things liks that bug me, most people wont even notice
10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, 28 Jan 2010
This product is great and fits the i-touch perfectly. Was delighted with it and it arrived promptly - well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Number 2... Excellent, 22 April 2010
D. Hebert "Squash Pro ;)" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
I first bought the tyre skin for my Ipod which fitted well and I love it, then my sister needed one so bought this green one... Its just as good. Ok they may not save the ipod from smashing if dropped from 2 stories but it gives you piece of mind that it takes a hell of a lot more to get scratched than without...

Excellent product and Excellent price :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality item, 26 Jan 2010
Mr. Michael Press (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
Good quality item. Matches description given - fits well and goes on easily. Nice feel and slip - proof.