on 15 November 2011
Lovely little jewellery box which my 3 year old loves. I was plesantly surprised when I received this item and think it is good value for money. It also seems to be standing up to my little ones constant winding, opening, closing of it!
on 21 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday and she loves it. It is very pretty and has a pleasant tune. It is just right for her age but as she gets older she will need a bigger one as this one does lack space. It is very durable as it has been dropped many times! Overall I give it 3 stars as I feel it is overpriced.
on 18 November 2011
A beautifuly made jewelery box, the little girl I gave to was extremely pleased,
its far more sturdy than i expected, which is very good, lovely bright pink,
also fairy can take quite a lot of a childs hand keep touching it, very springy, not fragile.
speedy service was a bonus.
on 19 October 2012
My five year old niece is typical i guess, she adores pink, she adores glitter and she adores anything girly, so i thought i would treat her to something different this christmas, and i bought her this musical jewellery box.

It arrived well packaged, just the right amount to protect the contents.

The box itself is made from very rigid cardboard, not wood or plastic, so it feels quite light, but has metal fittings to it.

The music it plays is Tchaikovsky's Nut Cracker Suite.

I am pretty sure my niece will love this box, all i need to do now is buy her some bling to put in it, but even without adding bling, this is a nice little present for the little princess in your world.
on 17 April 2012
The product was well packed and speedily received. It seems to be well made and sturdy and it quite durable for little fingers. My 4 year old granddaughter loves it.
on 24 November 2012
Bought two for Christmas for my granddaughters (aged 3 and 4). Very "cardboardy" for the price. I don't think it will last the journey! Wouldnt recommend it.
on 29 October 2013
I bought this for mt 3 half year old for Xmas .
It not made of wood but the cardboard is sturdy and sold I don't think it would brake to easy with my 3year old as she takes reasonable care of her things.
It very pretty
The music sound good and is quite cute
No problems with the box at all.
If I was being ultra critical I would say the linning is not perfect and a bit budge ,
If I got this for Xmas I would not be impressed with the quality but its for my 3year old and for the price it's good value she will love it and I'm sure it will last a while.
on 24 September 2015
I wasn't keen on this jewellery box, I felt for the price there were nicer boxes that looked better made but this was the one my Niece had chosen for her fourth birthday. It was better made than I thought and my Niece does absolutely love it. It is much more functional for a child of her age than I had originally given thought to and her jewellery sits in it very comfortably!
on 27 June 2012
lovely little jewellery box-very pretty. bought for my niece's birthday who will be 5 and am sure she will love it. Postage was very fast, well packaged and comes in a nice pink box. Very good value for money and will use this company again.
on 7 March 2012
Not an awful lot I can say about this I'm afraid.

I bought this for my 3 year old niece for christmas and from the moment she opened it she couldn't leave it alone. All we heard for the rest of the day was the music from this little box as it was constantly opened.

My niece loves anything pink and sparkly so this was ideal. It will probably be ideal for the little fairy in your life too!!!

See one answered question