on 3 January 2011
I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks now, and, in my opinion, it's not bad. The fight mechanics take some getting used to, and you should not expect a fast paced recreation of the UFC. This game is a relatively slow and tactical fight sim.

Major flaws:

Clinch and ground game are still not very realistic. I mean, seriously, how easy is it to get out of mounts? And if you're on top of your opponent, in his guard, there's no way it should be that easy for him to escape. Honestly. Clinching can end up with what appears to be 2 grown men gently cradling one another in what is, I guess, attempts to gain a dominant position.

Difficulty curve is pretty steep. Playing through career mode, on easy you'll find yourself beating up the top guys very quickly, with no problems. On experienced, however, the jump between top ten and lower ranked guys is just immense. In my experience, you can be owning all these lower ranked fighters with regular first round KOs or TKOs, but as soon as you fight anyone a little higher than that, they're all over you, and you've lost within the first round. There should be more of a curve between the 2.

Aside from that, and the slightly out of date roster, it's a pretty fun game. Definitely worth the £13 I paid for it.
on 31 December 2010
As much as they've improved the rest of the game, the flaws in the submission aspect make this game unplayable. Submissions are pretty much impossible to either perform or break free from.

Basically, either buy 2009 or the MMA game
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2015
As the saying goes better late than never but I actually wish in this case it was never when it comes to UFC undisputed 2010 as it is truly one of the worse games I have ever played.
Granted it is a few years old and I’m not looking back at this generation with rose tinted glasses as I still play my PS3 on a regular basis due to the back catalogue of games I have acquired over the years. I played and reviewed the 2009 version of this game and gave it an average of 3 out of 5 which when I look back I must have been in a very good mood when writing the review as it is a 2 out of 5 game max.
Fast forward to the 2010 version and all the issues that I found with the 2009 version still remain and some brand new quirks including poor collision detection, terrible graphics, some of the worse animation I have seen in a fighting game and a very boring career mode.
Everything about this game is lazy and done badly and boy is it repetitive! It’s one thing when gameplay is repetitive but when you have the same post match interview over and over again it’s enough to drive a player insane.
The in game menus and career mode also look like assets stripped from a PS2 and have none of the polish associated with PS3 games.
Now this could be forgiven if the core gameplay was any good but it is awful as the controls are still a convoluted mess if you want to do more than kick and punch your opponent, the in game graphics including facial bruising and cuts are so bad it is laughable and wait till you see the animation when you knock someone out. I haven’t played EAs MMA game but if it has got the polish of the Fight Night series then it will be light years ahead of this game.
Again I can only recommend this game for die hard fans of UFC and collectors, if you are neither of these don’t bother and save your money.
on 29 May 2010
First of all the game is a complete re-vamp of 2009. Although the basic controls remain the same i.e punch and kick, the ground game and feel of the game is totally new.

The graphics are slightly better but some fighters look exactly the same as last year.

The presentation of the game feels a lot more like a UFC event, whereby its starts with the opening credits like in real life and the main card fighters talking about their upcoming match followed up by a quick introduction with Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogun JUST LIKE THE REAL THING. (This is only on career mode BTW) The only thing I feel that is missing is the ring entrance for the fighters.

There are tons on fighters to choose from and all seem to have their own individualality, very well done.

The one minor point I will say is that the career mode seems a LOT harder than last year, particulary because you dont know what you're doing and how best to train your fighter (I'm sure someone will write a guide soon about this anyway).

The customization of your CAF seems a lot deeper, from tattoos to scars to t-shirts and Camp banners, making your CAF feel that little bit more uniq.

Despite the difficulty in career mode this is still a fantastic game, and one I will enjoy for many months to come.

If you're a fan of UFC or MMA in general then you will love this game.
on 13 March 2013
I am disappointed with the game, as it much complicated and some times there is a less connections, failing boots, and while playing its slowdown the game. well, there should be batter game than this, if you just wanna play, than buy this.
on 12 August 2013
Recommended, really enjoy playing this game a lot, been spending hours at a time fightin gmy opponents, should see me through till ps4 comes our
on 30 December 2014
I do enjoy watching MMA fights and especially the ones from UFC. The “UFC Undisputed 2010” is an exciting game because you can play with the UFC stars. The title mode is my favorite and I also like the career mode.

The game is good but it is annoying in the same time: you have to rotate the right controller a lot and after several matches my finger hurts.

In conclusion: a good and exciting MMA game, but the controls could be better.
on 21 October 2013
Very pleased with this item was exactally what i wanted and was as explained within the discription thank you so much!!
on 11 March 2014
One of the best games i ever played
Was in excellent condition
Superb game to play with freinds and online
on 1 April 2014
Game came on time, it stated v/good condition but the case was broken also covered in stains the display cover which had ufc 10 etc had a hole in it, i know it was cheap but it was in a state!, your lucky i can't give it a zero!