on 2 January 2016
I've had this for less than a year and with normal domestic use the board has warped. It's still usable but my fear is that at any moment the thing might fail and collapse as, because of the warping, the friction wheels that lock its height into position are not bedded into the runners properly.
We have no small children to worry about regarding this otherwise I would have made arrangements to return this item.
Honestly, I expected better from what I understand to be a brand with a good reputation.

Update - 14th Jan 2016: AS SUSPECTED THE WELDING HAS FAILED AND THE BOARD COLLAPSED ON ME WHILE IRONING AND ON CHECKING MY ORDER HAVE DISCOVERED IT WAS BOUGHT 28TH JUNE (JUST OVER 6 MONTHS OF USE IS APPALLING)
HAVE REDUCED MY INITIAL 3 STAR RATING TO ONE.
review image review image
on 30 August 2010
Very light, easy to put up and down. Only complaint I have is that it could do with being a little bit higher -I'm only 5ft6 and I feel it's too low even at it's highest setting
on 7 October 2010
I appreciate that this is a basic item at a basic price, but when it arrived it didn't even stand up. We had to completely bend the legs in order to get it to stay upright, and it is very very flimsy and also very low, no good for anyone over 5'2"

Spend a bit more and get something better
on 30 July 2013
Iron is very wobbly, just nearly had a hot iron topple on top of me and scald me. Please do not buy!!! I read some reviews saying it was flimsy but because there were other good reviews I decided to give it a go, I wish I had listened to the bad reviews. Please, please buy something else.
on 21 December 2010
When all said and done its an ironing board, not my favourite job, but arrived within a couple of days, its sturdy enough and was a good buy.
on 6 August 2013
Goodness, this gets some negative reviews, but I was determined to spend as little as possible on an ironing board, so I bought it anyway and I'm glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cover, which on mine is quite well-padded compared to other cheapo ironing boards I've encountered. Mine came with the pebble cover. The ironing board I received is stable and solid enough, though I know some reviewers have said theirs were flimsy/unstable. I can't see any difference in height between this and any other ironing board I've used to be honest - I'm quite short though. I'm sure there are swankier ironing boards out there, but I find this one does the job and is good for the money.
on 8 December 2012
This item was damaged and should never have passed quality control took it out of box put it up and it fell over feet were spot welded in wrong places.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 September 2015
New ironing boards are not a thing I buy very often, this probably being only the third I have ever bought and I know my last one lasted well over 10 years so I was interested to see what a "new fangled" one would have to offer. The first thing I noticed was the weight - this is very lightweight indeed and I could easily move it from the understairs cupboard to the living room with one hand. Yet, for its lightness, it is very sturdy and feels very safe and secure when it is in position. There is a small amount of wobble admittedly, but no more than my old board or my mother's board - I think they all wobble to some degree. This is the first board I have had which has not had a fixed position system, instead you can adjust it to any position from "flat" to 92 cms. It took a couple of goes for me to get the hang of adjusting it, but once you know what you are doing it is easy enough. I am 5'3" and at the highest setting it was just right for me, but I think it may be uncomfortable for anyone a lot taller. On the whole, I am really pleased with this.
on 22 March 2016
I have no complaints but I don't get a buzz off a new ironing board and this is why I have put it as just ok. It does the job it is intended for perfectly. Even though the listing states that the cover's design may vary I was pleased that I did get the design which is on the photo.

Too much packaging though. The shrink wrap it comes in, is over the top and a pain to get off. I just hope it is recyclable.

The item arrived on time so I could stop using a towel on the floor pretty much right away.
review image
on 23 August 2013
Bargin short and sweet!

does not take up space sturdy defo a perfect buy. love it even tho i hate ironing....