Style Name: Apollo|Change

on 27 June 2013
Very unstable. Very poor build quality as three of the feet will only contact the floor. It needs a telephone directory under one of the legs to stabilize it. I should have returned it as being faulty but it was too much hassle.
on 1 October 2015
Very disappointing item. It sits very low, and very unstable which is worrying when you have a hot iron resting on it. I wish I had spent more and acquired a decent article, will probably have to purchase another ironing board.
on 3 September 2015
Compact but well made, perfect for small storage spaces. Only downside is that it is a little low on the highest setting for my height (5ft 9) but I'll make do.

Delivery was excellent and board was packed securely.
on 30 July 2015
Good ironing board. Won't change your life (although it might, if helps you to secure that new job due to an immaculately ironed shirt).
Sturdy but not that well padded, so might benefit from an ironing board cover.
on 17 February 2014
The ironing board is OK but not very stable so much so that my wife is feels uncomfortable when using it. Its a pity because it is nice and light to erect and move about but would be safer if it could be made more rigid.
on 18 October 2013
This ironing board is really flimsy and very unsteady. I had read other reviews which said this but had assumed it was people being fussy. The feet are uneven tho and the board is very wobbly. I would not recommend it x
on 24 November 2012
Rubbish!!! Cover was coming apart when it arrived and was wonky and unstable when upright. Cheap but not cheerful!! Don't buy :(
on 25 July 2014
This ironing board is more expensive than many and as we have got through 2 in as many years I thought I'd spend slightly more in the hope that it would last longer...

Wrong... this one is even more rubbish than the previous ones! Firstly, after only 2 months the covering has already disintegrated revealing the foam padding underneath, and secondly, it is SO wonky that it's almost dangerous to use as it rocks with every movement of the iron.

I dont often leave reviews am very disappointed with this product and felt it only fair to warn others!
on 14 May 2013
Found it to be a little shorter height wise than would have been ideal, I am 5ft 2" for a guide and at full height it's a little above my waist. Otherwise it's a good ironing board for the price!
on 22 February 2016
The board was bigger than anticipated. It would not fit in my storage space. I gave it to charity because returning it would be too expensive to return to the manufacturer - a lesson learned