4.0 out of 5 stars Minky Apollo Ironing Board
Very light, easy to put up and down. Only complaint I have is that it could do with being a little bit higher -I'm only 5ft6 and I feel it's too low even at it's highest setting
Published on 30 Aug 2010 by mariaflo123

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
I appreciate that this is a basic item at a basic price, but when it arrived it didn't even stand up. We had to completely bend the legs in order to get it to stay upright, and it is very very flimsy and also very low, no good for anyone over 5'2"

Spend a bit more and get something better
Published on 7 Oct 2010 by Ms. A. Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Minky Apollo Ironing Board, 30 Aug 2010
This review is from: Minky Apollo Ironing Board (Designs may vary) (97 x 33 cm) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Board, 21 Dec 2010
When all said and done its an ironing board, not my favourite job, but arrived within a couple of days, its sturdy enough and was a good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 7 Oct 2010
Ms. A. Jones - See all my reviews

Spend a bit more and get something better

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for the money, 6 Aug 2013
Goodness, this gets some negative reviews, but I was determined to spend as little as possible on an ironing board, so I bought it anyway and I'm glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cover, which on mine is quite well-padded compared to other cheapo ironing boards I've encountered. Mine came with the pebble cover. The ironing board I received is stable and solid enough, though I know some reviewers have said theirs were flimsy/unstable. I can't see any difference in height between this and any other ironing board I've used to be honest - I'm quite short though. I'm sure there are swankier ironing boards out there, but I find this one does the job and is good for the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Different cover to picture, 2 Jan 2011
Ordered a Minky ironing board for my brother thinking I would get the cover in the photo but a stripy one was received instead. This wasn`t explained in description. Disappointing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unhappy!!!!, 30 Jun 2010
I recently purchased this item after seeing my mum has this ironing board! Seeme perfect until mine arrived! Not as shown in the picture the cover is pink striped! The height of the item is ridiculous like a childs play item. Wrote to amazon and as of yet have had no helpful response?! Will not be purchasing any house hold items again!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not buy, 30 July 2013
Iron is very wobbly, just nearly had a hot iron topple on top of me and scald me. Please do not buy!!! I read some reviews saying it was flimsy but because there were other good reviews I decided to give it a go, I wish I had listened to the bad reviews. Please, please buy something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 23 Sep 2010
The height of the ironing board is not ideal. Not only is the ironing board cover design completely different to the advertised picture, but it has already started to split and detach from the board itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Board, 10 Sep 2013
The item arrived and did not stand up. It may be lower end but it is still 17 so should stand up!
Amazon normally stock good products.
Not a happy bunny!

5.0 out of 5 stars bargin!, 23 Aug 2013
Bargin short and sweet!

does not take up space sturdy defo a perfect buy. love it even tho i hate ironing....

Minky Apollo Ironing Board (Designs may vary)  (97 x 33 cm)
16.99