5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite muslins!
I love these muslins and always buy them for presents for friends who have babies. They are just gorgeous and very good quality. My 2 1/2 year old still loves his ones we bought him as a baby.
Published 20 months ago by Organic Dad

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off
I was given Aden + Anais swaddle muslins when I had my first child. They are amazing quality and I've used them endlessly. When I noticed my second baby using muslins as a comforter I bought these gorgeous looking things.

Published on 12 Sept. 2012 by MummyShoppingAddict

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: aden + anais Nay Nay Butterfly Muslin Issie (2-Pack) (Baby Product)

I was so disappointed when they arrived. The quality of the cotton is poor - nowhere near as good as the swaddle muslins. The ribbon started to wear after the first wash (the instructions advise to wash before use). The finish is poor, seams are uneven and there is thread sticking out everywhere.

I thought they were fairly expensive when I was buying thembut decided to treat myself. They are not worth even a tiny fraction of the cost. Do not buy these. They are a total rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite muslins!, 9 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and beautiful, 27 July 2012
My little girl is ten weeks and just fascinated with the pattern, they are soft n breathable n very pretty, well worth it

aden + anais Nay Nay Butterfly Muslin Issie (2-Pack)