5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful prints, 7 May 2013
This review is from: aden + anais Mela Bamboo Swaddles (3-Pack) (Baby Product)
I love these muslins, and have had so many compliments on them since my daughter was born, including lots from friends without babies who want them for themselves! They're huge and soft, and I've used them through the winter as a light layer between her and her blankets in her cot and pram. They trap heat brilliantly without weighing too heavily on a tiny. They're also great as a breastfeeding cover in public, and to mop stuff up (in a pinch!). I'm so pleased to have found something with beautiful and bright but not too babyish, unisex designs. One of my favourite things and would make such a nice gift for anyone expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, generous and stylish, 28 Feb 2013
LegendaryMrDude (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
These swaddles are very generous in size and can be used for a wide range of functions, from swaddle blanket to regular blanket to sunshade and make-shift musy when needed.

The print is fairly sparse but gives a nice splash of colour. Given that the print is a little coarse to the touch this is a good thing. The patterns are pleasant and unisex both in design and colour so a great choice.

Bamboo fibre is fantastic, soft, absorbent, breathable and warm. Our little one lives being wrapped in his bamboo swaddle and he often grabs a handful and snuggles his face against it. It keeps him warm enough without overheating and I'd recommend without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
This review is from: aden + anais Mela Bamboo Swaddles (3-Pack) (Baby Product)
Lovely item fast delivery thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars looooove, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: aden + anais Mela Bamboo Swaddles (3-Pack) (Baby Product)
One of the best things I have puchased for my baby. It's been almost a year and still soft and beautiful and we use those muslins for hundred different things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, very soft and good size for my 6 month boy., 23 April 2014
Very soft and great size. I always have one in my bag when we are out and about. Useful as a muslin, a blanket or even a bed sheet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product!, 2 April 2014
These huge muslin squares are so far the best I have bought. I absolutely love their softness...I understand they are expensive, but money well spent! I strongly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars adore these!, 8 Aug 2013
these are a must have and worth every penny. my baby loves to snuggle them now he's bigger and they're perfect for cold weather and hot weather. We never leave home without one as they have multiple uses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these swaddles!, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: aden + anais Mela Bamboo Swaddles (3-Pack) (Baby Product)
First bought these because I'm a sucker for pretty patterns but they're so useful I would recommend to anybody. They're a bit expensive but we use them for all sorts of things and always have one with us when we go out so definitely worth the money. The large size means they're useful for swaddling, use as a sun shade for car seat/pram, use for privacy when feeding in public.
They also feel really soft and get better with each wash. Our daughter loves being swaddled in them and settles really well when she's all wrapped up. We like them because they're not too thick so no danger of her overheating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't do without, 15 Jan 2013
This product is one of the must have items for a new parent.
I used them as a sunshade, blanket, ground sheet, comforter and general muslin cloth.
They are so soft and wash and tumble dry quickly and very well.
I suggest them to anyone I know.
A wonderful product and although pricey well worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 2 Dec 2012
I thought it was a bit pricey. But it's soooooo worth it!! Soft breathable & I use it every day

aden + anais Mela Bamboo Swaddles (3-Pack)
38.95